He's a bit shit without the all time great RM squad isn't he :mou:

JustZanetti4

Lads,

200+ international games

5 World Cups played in

0 goals or assists in KO phases

0 player of the tournament awards in 10 WC + Euro participations

He's a bit shit without the all time great RM squad isn't
I have to defend him,after all I am a cr7 stan.
Still the 4th best ever,doesnt have career defining moments to be compared to Messi ,Maradona and Pele and one of the best player right now,better than Messi.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lads,

200+ international games

5 World Cups played in

0 goals or assists in KO phases

0 player of the tournament awards in 10 WC + Euro participations

He's a bit shit without the all time great RM squad isn't he :mou:

KL is back to donkey-mode, ok lets do a facts check. I wondered why you didnt show these stats before the worldcup, then i saw that Messi had 0 goals in KO stages WC before 2022! Now after the WC he has without penatlys only 2 goals, one against Australia and one tap in against France. He had like a double of numbers of games like Ronaldo had with a better team lol and still only 2 goals. Thats why argentinia fans has still Maradona as GOAT.

Also i explained you why every player needs a good team to win title but you as a donkey needs again a facts check: Ronaldo proved it with Manu, Real and even with Juve (100 goals in 3 seasons). Lets check Messi: 2 cls in golden era of football, 1 cl with having peak Neymar, Iniesta, alves and Suarez. 0 Cls without an all time great barca team. 19/20 lost La liga title without EV while giving the fault to Suarez. This finished Suarez beaten Messi in 20/21 with a weaker team in la liga, in your words :lol: :lol: .

With argentinia: 0 titles with a good argentinia team. 2 titles with a top working argentinia team + a great coach.

Ronaldo during the all time great RM squad: 4 cls in 5 years. Messi having a better all time great squad: 2 cls in 4 years. Facts.

So if you would look rational you would recognize that especially Messi needed in his whole career a top team to win titles. Facts dont lie donkey-dude.

PS: Finally he changed his team and has gone to PSG: 32 goals in 2 seasons without all time great team + 2 times destroyed by Bayern and PSG.

Damn, especially messi fanboys should understand how important a good team is :jack:

Last edited:

JustZanetti4

KL is back to donkey-mode, ok lets do a facts check. I wondered why you didnt showed these stats before the worldcup, then i saw that Messi had 0 goals in KO stages WC before 2022! Now after the WC he has without penatlys only 2 goals, one against Australia and one tap in against France. Thats why argentinia fans has still Maradona as GOAT

Also i explained you why every player needs a good team to win title but you as a donkey needs again a facts check: Ronaldo proved it with Manu, Real and even with Juve (100 goals in 3 seasons). Lets check Messi: 2 cls in golden era of football, 1 cl with having peak Neymar, Iniesta, alves and Suarez. 0 Cls without an all time great barca team. 19/20 lost La liga title without EV while giving the fault to Suarez. This finished Suarez beaten Messi in 20/21 with a weaker team in la liga, in your words :lol: :lol: .

With argentinia: 0 titles with a good argentinia team. 2 titles with a top working argentinia team + a great coach.

So if you would look rational you would recognize that especially Messi needed in his whole career a top team to win titles. Facts dont lie donkey-dude.
in 50 years ppl will wonder how you could have compared ronaldo to messi,thats what it boils down to.

KingLeo10

Fati the donkey seething :lol:

All I know is CR7's best moment in career at grandest/biggest stage in football is:

Ronaldo%20tears.PNG

Messigician

KL is back to donkey-mode, ok lets do a facts check. I wondered why you didnt show these stats before the worldcup, then i saw that Messi had 0 goals in KO stages WC before 2022! Now after the WC he has without penatlys only 2 goals, one against Australia and one tap in against France. He had like a double of numbers of games like Ronaldo had with a better team lol and still only 2 goals. Thats why argentinia fans has still Maradona as GOAT.

Ronaldo during the all time great RM squad: 4 cls in 5 years. Messi having a better all time great squad: 2 cls in 4 years. Facts.

PS: Finally he changed his team and has gone to PSG: 32 goals in 2 seasons without all time great team + 2 times destroyed by Bayern and PSG.

Damn, especially messi fanboys should understand how important a good team is :jack:
W post

KingLeo had no response except to insult you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans