Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Siunaldo with one goal and assist today!

šŸ¦

Already know how he scored his goal without even checking.

thierry-henry-smile.gif

CatalinR10

Damn if he won the world cup , he would have set next to presidents or stuff like that but now he has to be content with sitting next to a drunk coked up guy.

Damn.

bismp

Also topscorer of 2023, Mr. CL goat has overtaken Mbappe, Harry Kane and Erling Haaland and that with 38 years old! Only sky is the limit of this stunning man šŸ˜­
Dude, you and the other CR fanboys are embarrassing yourselves. This logic implies that scoring 50+ goals in S.Arabia is anywhere comparable with scoring 50+ in Europe top 5 leagues.

Another guy scored like 50 goals in the Saudi League in 2019 and no one batted an eye. The last time CR played in a competitive environment he was benched, in the PL and in the WC.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Dude, you and the other CR fanboys are embarrassing yourselves. This logic implies that scoring 50+ goals in S.Arabia is anywhere comparable with scoring 50+ in Europe top 5 leagues.

Another guy scored like 50 goals in the Saudi League in 2019 and no one batted an eye. The last time CR played in a competitive environment he was benched, in the PL and in the WC.

relax dude ofc i exaggerate a bit, i know Saudi league is easier :ROFLMAO: even though with 38 years 50 goals is unbelievable :worthy:

CatalinR10

Aren't there goal cofficiency points or something? What is a goal in a retirement league like Saudi worth?

I don't think they count them there or have any coefficient for goals scored there at all.

Top 5 leagues have 2 points for each goals , then 1,5 and 1 for lower leagues.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Siunaldo's last match of the year! Again a goal and 54 goals in 2023, topscorer in the world, magic guy!!

His statement after the match: ''I will try it again in 2024''

This guy's mentality is from another galaxy, 5 cls for a reason, siu.

Enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans