Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

KL is back to donkey-mode, ok lets do a facts check. I wondered why you didnt show these stats before the worldcup, then i saw that Messi had 0 goals in KO stages WC before 2022! Now after the WC he has without penatlys only 2 goals, one against Australia and one tap in against France. He had like a double of numbers of games like Ronaldo had with a better team lol and still only 2 goals. Thats why argentinia fans has still Maradona as GOAT.

Also i explained you why every player needs a good team to win title but you as a donkey needs again a facts check: Ronaldo proved it with Manu, Real and even with Juve (100 goals in 3 seasons). Lets check Messi: 2 cls in golden era of football, 1 cl with having peak Neymar, Iniesta, alves and Suarez. 0 Cls without an all time great barca team. 19/20 lost La liga title without EV while giving the fault to Suarez. This finished Suarez beaten Messi in 20/21 with a weaker team in la liga, in your words :lol: :lol: .

With argentinia: 0 titles with a good argentinia team. 2 titles with a top working argentinia team + a great coach.

Ronaldo during the all time great RM squad: 4 cls in 5 years. Messi having a better all time great squad: 2 cls in 4 years. Facts.

So if you would look rational you would recognize that especially Messi needed in his whole career a top team to win titles. Facts dont lie donkey-dude.

PS: Finally he changed his team and has gone to PSG: 32 goals in 2 seasons without all time great team + 2 times destroyed by Bayern and PSG.

Damn, especially messi fanboys should understand how important a good team is :jack:
savaged Fredo

KingLeo10

hello KL

u won in the end, it seems....

but pls keep ur dogs catalunitz and john n in line. u i can respect bc u can be funny but theyre just mean and unbearable

cheers

also lol @ my own signature

eff

ill leave it as a sign of humility and lols for a couple more days

turns out he did in fact save himself for qatar

Rasscuck auditioning for a new father after his old one abandoned him and got beatdown/humbled :lol:

KingLeo10

And the public 69ing commences :lol:

These trolls are as predictable as CR7's WC KO exploits. You know you're only getting blanks :mou:

Temptation

Hilarious how Pessidogs became the very thing they hated.

Before the WC, International Football didn't matter. Weak team. No support.

Before the WC, Penalties weren't considered real goals.

Before WC, biased refereeing was laughed at.

Few months later these numpties were found twerking for these very things. :lol:

Fuckin Jellyfish has a stronger spine than this fanbase. :LOL:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hilarious how Pessidogs became the very thing they hated.

Before the WC, International Football didn't matter. Weak team. No support.

Before the WC, Penalties weren't considered real goals.

Before WC, biased refereeing was laughed at.

Few months later these numpties were found twerking for these very things. :lol:

Fuckin Jellyfish has a stronger spine than this fanbase. :LOL:

100% facts. But there is no point in showing it to someone who is proven to be allergic to arguments and logic :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans