Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Update: Al nassr cancelled the friendly matches because of Nahnaldo's injury! Poor China fans who were excited to see the Cl-monster, hopefully they will get their money from the tickets back :cry:

Temptation

@soul24rage He says sorry to China fans and some people call him arrogant (off the pitch) :cry:

You can be arrogant and a good human being.

Nothing wrong in being a lil arrogant. Arrogance is not a deal-breaker. Never was.

Tennis fans know Roger Federer in his peak was arrogant, cocky and acted like he was God's gift to the Earth. Yet, he's a total gentleman off court. People who have interacted with Mourinho say he's a totally different person and cool guy outside the game.

We don't know these guys personally, but CR7 comes across a nice honest dude with a big ego. On the other hand, his big rival comes across as a typical "nice guy" who's a piece of work behind the scenes away from cameras. All of this is conjecture and we don't know what the actual truth is so no point arguing over this.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You can be arrogant and a good human being.

Nothing wrong in being a lil arrogant. Arrogance is not a deal-breaker. Never was.

Tennis fans know Roger Federer in his peak was arrogant, cocky and acted like he was God's gift to the Earth. Yet, he's a total gentleman off court.

We don't know these guys personally, but CR7 comes across a nice honest dude with a big ego. On the other hand, his big rival comes across as a typical "nice guy" who's a piece of work behind the scenes away from cameras. All of this is conjecture and we don't know what the actual truth is so no point arguing over this.

After following Cristiano for 20 years my conclusion is that he is not the best guy if you are a second striker and also wants to score goals but off the pitch i would visit him everyday and drink tea together at the same table :pique: Media never liked Cristiano tough :(

Temptation

There's a huge difference between how ex-teammates describe Messi/Ronaldo.

I think Messi is a nicer guy to be around in Football as a teammate.

But CR7 is better to be mates with irl coz Messi is a bit too weird and shy irl.

All of this is conjecture though. Nonetheless, makes for a fun discussion.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There's a huge difference between how ex-teammates describe Messi/Ronaldo.

We already know since a long time that he wants also his goal when the team wins, i see nothing wrong with that?? I was also like that when i played football, i was never happy when i didnt score, that doesnt mean i was not a good guy, everybody loved me in my team!

Also you need that mentality if you want to become the best, look at Rashy or dembele. Im sure both have the talent to become a top5 player but you see them smiling after the match even if they didnt score for 3 or 4 matches which is the wrong mentality...

Horatio

You're welcome
I think both would be great real life friends but I think ronaldo would be a bit more problematic due to his insecurity. Could get defensive and feel intimidated if you one up him at something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans