Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

On a serious note, that performance was shameful - not just ability wise, but the sheer theatrics and selfishness and entitlement. He's shite at free kicks yet he took four with nobody else getting a look in.

He should keep his head down after that performance. i doubt he will though.
He would of put the Slovenia kit on to take their late FK if he could. FC Ronaldo is all that matters to him.

Rassvet

Media might favor Messi but Ronaldo's aura and influence among other athletes is unmatched
GRbpjINXcAA2gYt

Maradona37

He would of put the Slovenia kit on to take their late FK if he could. FC Ronaldo is all that matters to him.
I can honestly say that I have never in my life seen a footballer indulged to the extent this creep is. He's 39 and so clearly past it, yet he's still the centre of attention for the clueless media. And their cuck of a manager still never subs him.

I honestly don't consider Portugal a real national team. They're an embarrassment, pandering to this insecure child.

Temptation

In a way, him crying openly shows his humility and regret.

He let his nation down and couldn't live with that. He knows the world will make fun of him crying.

After scoring his pen in the shootout, he apologizes to the Portugal fans for today instead of celebrating. Now, that is humility.

People might call him arrogant and rightly so but atleast he has the integrity and humility to immediately admit his fault instead of playing victim. He'll be the first one to blame himself for this game.

Respect.

Maradona37

One comment of many I read online

'That was disgustingly self indulgent even by Ronaldo standards. A disgrace on every level. Not only is he crap and hogs all the set plays, he ensures that the likes of Fernandes, Silva and Jota aren't seen to their best effect.'
'

Maradona37

In a way, him crying openly shows his humility and regret.

He let his nation down and couldn't live with that. He knows the world will make fun of him crying.

After scoring his pen in the shootout, he apologizes to the Portugal fans for today instead of celebrating. Now, that is humility.

People might call him arrogant and rightly so but atleast he has the integrity and humility to immediately admit his fault instead of playing victim. He'll be the first one to blame himself for this game.

Respect.
You can't use the word humble about him after THAT display. It was so entitled and shame on martinez for enabling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans