Cr150

Givenchy

That was utterly embarrassing holy shit. I don't hate the guy like some Barca fans but that was like watching a toddler. Made a complete tit of himself.

Being fair, he could still play a part but it needs to be off the bench. Martinez is a pussy though so no chance of that.

Porque

Incredible player. Forced out those tears to lose a few grams of weight and increase his speed and balance for the 2nd half of XT.

Then later slotted home the first penalty of the shootout thanks to the increased performance.

The fine margins that only the GOAT knows how to tweak to stay at the top of the game at 39 years of age.

fergus90

That was utterly embarrassing holy shit. I don't hate the guy like some Barca fans but that was like watching a toddler. Made a complete tit of himself.

Being fair, he could still play a part but it needs to be off the bench. Martinez is a pussy though so no chance of that.
I’m of the same opinion. Martinez has got to grow some balls and realise they’re Portugal not Ronaldo FC. He definitely has a role in the squad but allowing him to fire every free kick at goal, play every minute possible is just silly at 39.

Maradona37

Free kicks were decent? One just over the bar, one miles wide from a ridiculous angle, one straight at Oblak, and another straight into orbit :lol:

I suppose this counts as 'decent' when you're Cristiano Ronaldo and a tap in is treated like a maradona Goal of the century vs England.

Three off target, two by a mile, and one straight at the keeper. Some serious sycophants on here,

fergus90

Tbf his free kicks were decent today
Problem is you know they’re just getting fired directly at the keeper or over. It offers little in the way of variation. Wastes an opportunity to try something different.

He showed a lot of bottle to take the first penalty though after the miss so got to give the man his props for that.

Home of Barca Fans