Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

My GOAT faced destiny like a man.

Your GOAt faced it like a pussy.

I still remember lurking here when Madrid did their 3 peat and ever second Barca fan was praising Ronaldo's 'monster' mentality and cursing Messi's so called weak mentality. Plenty were saying if Barca had Ronaldo instead of Messi, we would have more champions leagues.

Well hang your heads in shame, because your guy did a Jordi Alba tonight. That was enough to cast Alba ( Barca's greatest ever left back ) into the annals of hell for eternity. I wonder if you will afford Ronaldo the same privilege?

And now this forum is doing the same in 2024 by putting Kroos and Modric at the same level as the UNTOUCHABLE Iniesta and Xavi.

End this Madrid cuckery now ! :gavi:

Maradona37

I still remember lurking here when Madrid did their 3 peat and ever second Barca fan was praising Ronaldo's 'monster' mentality and cursing Messi's so called weak mentality. Plenty were saying if Barca had Ronaldo instead of Messi, we would have more champions leagues.

Well hang your heads in shame, because your guy did a Jordi Alba tonight. That was enough to cast Alba ( Barca's greatest ever left back ) into the annals of hell for eternity. I wonder if you will afford Ronaldo the same privilege?

And now this forum is doing the same in 2024 by putting Kroos and Modric at the same level as the UNTOUCHABLE Iniesta and Xavi.

End this Madrid cuckery now ! :gavi:
I've never bought the lie he has an amazing mentality. He's been invisible in more big games than people will admit. Every time Portugal exit a tournament and every CL Final except 2017, for example.

When people say 'amazing mentality', they generally mean being on the periphery of a game for 90 mins then scoring a chance created in the box. People are simple and that is genuinely all it takes. Scoring a goal in a game counts as 'mentality', no matter how poor you were the other 89 mins. They don't care about the eye test.

That's why people wank over Haaland now despite him making Lukaku look like Pele as a playmaker.

Horatio

You're welcome
Monster mentality, never gives in, Greatest ever penalty taker, clinical, ruthless

and whatever other meaningless buzzwords his crackpot fans assign to him.

Austria, tonight, what was the other miss? I cannot remember...was it at Euro 2004?

I remember Iceland which could have made group advancement easier

Givenchy

Reading redcafe it's shocking how they turned on Ronaldo :lol: from his most staunch defenders even more so than Madrid fans to shitting on literally everything he does lmao

I got banned on there years ago for suggesting Messi was superior.

Maradona37

Reading redcafe it's shocking how they turned on Ronaldo :lol: from his most staunch defenders even more so than Madrid fans to shitting on literally everything he does lmao

I got banned on there years ago for suggesting Messi was superior.
Yeah they're on the right side of history now, but it's pathetic how it took him turning against their club to actually see what a piece of garbage he is. And even then, some still defend him, like that crackpot SirAF who posts the number every time he scores ha.

Before that they did try to latch onto his success at Real Madrid by claiming they made him - was pathetic lol. Loads of them thought he still loved Man United too - they were very naive.

Then there's his rape allegations. You'd think that would turn any normal thinking person against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans