Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

''I was first very sad but now im very happy. There are things which you cant explain. First i missed the penalty, that happens rarely, thats why i had to cry, i was very sad. But now the most important thing is that we won. We had enough chances to decide the match earlier but our GK rescued us at the end.''

Edit: fuck looks like i cant post the interview here

Maradona37

He may have wanted whatever....

My point is: how SPINELESS is Martinez to accept his condition?
and how SHAMELESS is Poruguese FA to agree on that and impose it on the coach?
Indeed. They should just rename their country after him.

They aren't a real football nation. They only exist to facilitate his living soap opera.

Maradona37

''I was first very sad but now im very happy. There are things which you cant explain. First i missed the penalty, that happens rarely, thats why i had to cry, i was very sad. But now the most important thing is that we won. We had enough chances to decide the match earlier but our GK rescued us at the end.''

Edit: fuck looks like i cant post the interview here
'irst i missed the penalty, that happens rarely'

Pretty sure he's missed three or four penalties in big tournaments. Iran, Austria, this, and I am sure there's another there too.

L3v1s

'irst i missed the penalty, that happens rarely'

Pretty sure he's missed three or four penalties in big tournaments. Iran, Austria, this, and I am sure there's another there too.
Yeah the narrative that he's the GOAT penalty taker is a myth. His rate of success right now is 84%. Certainly one of the best, but not on level with Le Tissier, Platini, Shearer, Hugo Sanchez or even Koeman.

Temptation

Yeah the narrative that he's the GOAT penalty taker is a myth. His rate of success right now is 84%. Certainly one of the best, but not on level with Le Tissier, Platini, Shearer, Hugo Sanchez or even Koeman.
No one ever called him the GOAT penalty taker.

He's generally considered a very good penalty taker. That's it.

Also, where's Lewy on your list?

CatalinR10

Just saw that the keeper got MOTM.

Did this guy come out in the press to say that the should have gotten the award because he's a mentality monster for scoring the second pen , and that the media is against him ?

Maradona37

Yeah another myth attached to the clown.

Along with 'great leadership skills' and 'complete player'. He's the antithesis of a leader and his dribbling, passing and playmaking skills have never been anything above decent.

Maradona37

Just saw that the keeper got MOTM.

Did this guy come out in the press to say that the should have gotten the award because he's a mentality monster for scoring the second pen , and that the media is against him ?
If the media was truly against him he'd be getting destroyed for tonight and this tournament in general. He's given them so much ammunition. But what's actually happening is they're indulging his selfishness and ego.

The media are the ones who put him on a level and pedestal he doesn't belong on (M, M, P). Coaches never include him in that trinity.

CatalinR10

GRU8kspXwAAWN63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans