Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

The difference :valverde:

GTWNgqvaYAAJepX

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He whines and bitches yeah but not usually to an extent where it affects his next play. Regarding bitching after the game I laugh as much as all of you when he does.

Look I'm not going to spend too much time defending CR. I just know if there would be a crucial last minute penalty (still talking prime) I would pick him to shoot it. If there was a chance from 10m in open play, I'd pick someone else.

1722889788342.png

Maradona37

Read this diatribe online from a few years ago, stumbled across it, amongst others. It's amazing that people this thick and clueless can breath unaided. He's clearly a Man United fan with the George Best point too lol.

Nothing against Ronaldo, but the level of willful delusion to produce a post like the below is terrifying.

'Lol. Usual clowns messi fan boys with no consideration of anything. Barca fanboys, yeah we had u lot in the uk in the 80s u supported the pool, then Newcastle, then arsenal, the chelsea, then city. Ronaldos well and truely buried this argument. Messi 2 goals TWO GOALS, TWO!!! in the best team in France by a mile, hes been upstaged by the Neymar ponce ffs. RONALDO TWELVE FUCKING GOALS in the worst man u team in 30+ years. Messi is a joke, a flat track bully who played for a team and in a league which indulged him and basically outlawed him being tackled by an overly influential barca. Oh, Ronaldo 115 GOALS for Portugal a 2nd tier euro team. Messi 81, for the 2nd team in south america who get to play some absolute garbage. Messi? Easily the most over rated player of all time. Ronaldo? Easily the greatest goal score of all time. (Mike drop). The end. Anything else is sucking messis cock. Yeah, and u know it you gimps. P.s. for the record, George Best is the GOAT. anyway'

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah so much wrong in that. Ronaldo wouldn't last one qualifier in South America because they would butcher him like they did the son in Godfather one. Ronaldo too soft for games like that. Messi is tough because of it.

Maradona37

Yeah so much wrong in that. Ronaldo wouldn't last one qualifier in South America because they would butcher him like they did the son in Godfather one. Ronaldo too soft for games like that. Messi is tough because of it.
Yeah.

It's not just that either. The entire post is a train wreck lol.

Never seen fans of a player as aggressive, clueless and jealous as Ronaldo's. You get the odd decent one who is harmless. Like Fati clearly loves Ronaldo but he isn't aggressive with it. The likes of the above though is very vicious lol.

Maradona37

It's obvious why Haaland idolises Ronaldo. He's a pace power merchant who's mediocre outside the box, like Ronaldo (even more mediocre than Ronaldo).

Haaland knows he has to maximise his stats as his all-round game is 8 points lower than Messi's on the 1-10 scale. He's honestly the worst footballer I have ever seen from guys who score tons of goals.

As for Ronaldo's 'big-game scoring ability' - you mean in most of his CL finals or his 3 goals in 22 knockout stage games at international tournaments? Not even 1 in 7 LOL.

I mean the facts are there. Ronaldo fans need to stop being emotional and telling lies when we have all seen the performances and stats.

'Haaland will eat Real if he meets them'

He won't because RM will just sit back and deny him space to make runs in behind, as that's all the one-trick pony can do. He can't break down deep defences so he will be invisible as he is in every big game.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's obvious why Haaland idolises Ronaldo. He's a pace power merchant who's mediocre outside the box, like Ronaldo (even more mediocre than Ronaldo).

Haaland knows he has to maximise his stats as his all-round game is 8 points lower than Messi's on the 1-10 scale. He's honestly the worst footballer I have ever seen from guys who score tons of goals.

As for Ronaldo's 'big-game scoring ability' - you mean in most of his CL finals or his 3 goals in 22 knockout stage games at international tournaments? Not even 1 in 7 LOL.

I mean the facts are there. Ronaldo fans need to stop being emotional and telling lies when we have all seen the performances and stats.

'Haaland will eat Real if he meets them'

He won't because RM will just sit back and deny him space to make runs in behind, as that's all the one-trick pony can do. He can't break down deep defences so he will be invisible as he is in every big game.

Ronaldo mediocre outside the box?? :oops: You must missed Ronaldo between 07-2012 :unsure:

and he was injured in 14, 16, otherwise goal in 2008, 2 goals in 2017, average game in 2018 - overall great

his int. stats should be better, thats true

Maradona37

Ronaldo mediocre outside the box?? :oops: You must missed Ronaldo between 07-2012 :unsure:

and he was injured in 14, 16, otherwise goal in 2008, 2 goals in 2017, average game in 2018 - overall great

his int. stats should be better, thats true
Not mediocre, but just good. Not all-time great level outside the box. Mediocre from about 2014 onwards.

It's a myth he was injured in 2014. Ronaldo fans say that every time he struggles. He scored in 2008 but was poor otherwise, 2017 very good yes, 2016 and 2018 poor. 2009 poor.

Point is he's been poor in a lot of CL Finals and never stood out in an international tournament really.

Anyway, hope you are ok mate.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Not mediocre, but just good. Not all-time great level outside the box. Mediocre from about 2014 onwards.

It's a myth he was injured in 2014. Ronaldo fans say that every time he struggles. He scored in 2008 but was poor otherwise, 2017 very good yes, 2016 and 2018 poor. 2009 poor.

Point is he's been poor in a lot of CL Finals and never stood out in an international tournament really.

Anyway, hope you are ok mate.

After his injury he had to change his playing style, he lost pace 💯

No no its not a myth dude, he barely run in that final and in WC14, he shouldnt have played that final but his elite-mentality couldnt rest 💯

Im fine but the time to wait until the official season starts is annoying 🥱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans