Cr150

Horatio

You're welcome
I can see how Portugal made Ronaldo take a compromise. “You play Nations League but no WC then!”.

I can’t see how fellow Portuguese players are still okay with this after he performed at Euros.

Rassvet

He won the 2014 CL because of Di Maria, and then scored a garbage time 120 min 4th goal (of course a pen) and took off his shirt. LMAO.

That's bumnaldo for ya, folks :lol:
Bigging up Madrid winning the CL 6 years after Ronaldo left with 2 of the same starters as proof he wasn't the main reason for the 4 chips he won there.

While claiming Di Maria is why Madrid won in 2014 when the same team with 2-3 new starters started a threepeat cycle a year after he left.

No wonder Tempt and OG got bored of bodying this worm.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bigging up Madrid winning the CL 6 years after Ronaldo left with 2 of the same starters as proof he wasn't the main reason for the 4 chips he won there.

While claiming Di Maria is why Madrid won in 2014 when the same team with 2-3 new starters started a threepeat cycle a year after he left.

Kingleo is allergic to facts 🤧😷

KingLeo10

You done dancing for Bumnaldo? :lol:

You’re going to have to fly out to Madeira if you want to get railed by him on his YT channel boyo :lol:

Fati can help you with the arrangements. He’s a seasoned vet :lol:

vegitot

He has the most overall goals in history. It's recognized by FIFA, IFFHS and GWR. Idk how contra can be a "fact". Ronaldo has more official goals but that means close to nothing. Back in Pele's time there was very little difference between official and friendly games. He scored lotta goals in friendlies, that unlike today people back then cared about.
Pele also counted goals he scored in movies.

vegitot

UEFA >>> corrupt FIFA
Pendu before 2022 WC: WC is the greatest glory.

Pendu retard fans like you before 2022: same.

After 2022: corrupted tournament.

How about 17 years old Yamal having greater international tournament than any of this sick hypocrite?

Keep crying for the rest of your life.

FB-IMG-1671388640225.jpg

Maradona37

Yeah, I'd argue that a lot of Pele's friendlies against strong European and Brasilian teams were far more competitive than Ronaldo's games in Saudi Arabia or more pertinently against minnows in international qualifying, where he pads his stats massively. People are just ignorant of football from the past, sadly. Ronaldo himself is, with his implications and digs that he's better than superior players from history.

He actually seemed less of a cunt on the CL draw, showed a bit of humour (previously I believed the lad had had a sense of humour bypass).

However, what I really wanted to mention is how popular this guy seems to be. Taking away the massive number of bots, it actually amazes me he is this popular on these social media sites. This is a guy who never had close to the ability of Messi (or many other players from history), has a very problematic and poor personality and attitude in general, has zero charisma, displays many of the same personality traits that other people are derided for, and who has allegations against him that seem to have been forgotten, because stuff that other players are attacked for don't seem to apply to him.

Initially I put it down to two things. First his so-called 'good looks' in a superficial society( even though I think he's very creepy and ugly and many women agree with me, and the fact loads of footballers and celebrities in general look better than he does). Second, his PR team that works miracles and makes people believe this guy is some sort of God above humanity.

I think it is more the PR - people are very easily led by the media, so when this guy is having his arse rimmed, and is one of the most recognisable people in the most popular sport in the world, he's obviously gonna attract a lot of followers. But as someone who believes he has very few (if any) redeeming features as a person, and hasn't really taken to him as a footballer either, it truly baffles me how so many people seem obsessed with him. He definitely doesn't deserve even a sliver of the adulation he receives, based on his personality in particular.

But then, we are living in a world where people went crazy when a very, very mediocre band like Oasis announced their comeback (as well as lacking talent, they're dickheads and clearly doing it for the money, but mugs will still pay the extortionate prices). We are living in a world where fucking millions of people are obsessed with the very basic music of Taylor Swift. We live in a world where most people in my country are pro-royals and think Princess Diana was a saint, rather than the useless, gold-digging slut that she was.

It's safe to say that what a lot of people seem to believe baffles the fuck out of me in many ways. Is it me who has the problem? Am I the contrarian? Because - for example - I can't see how anyone can argue with a straight face that Taylor Swift is a very talented musician and should be the most revered artist in the world. Yet many people would argue that seriously to my face.

I think the overall takeaway from the above is that there's no correlation between popularity and/or talent/quality as a person. At least I can see Ronaldo is talented, I can't for the fucking life of me work out Swift's mass appeal, other than her looks (but most of her fans are straight girls and women anyway, maybe they look up to her? fuck knows).

And just in case Rassy decides to pipe up - you've already been exposed as a troll and cringe from your posts two years ago where you were anti-Ronaldo. Now that you are living in his arsehole it proves you're up to some sort of troll game on here. What a sad way to go through life, posting stuff you don't even believe on the internet.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans