Cr150

JamDav1982

That he's a better footballer than Ronaldo.

Based on what from that game?

Ask again... tell me the tournament that Muller scored the variety of goals Ronaldo does and leads team for assists.

Just his best one will do.

Muller known as maybe the greatest penalty box poacher ever and you have provided nothing whatsoever to show what else he brought.

Feels like you have never really watched him to be fair.

JamDav1982

I mentioned in the previous post. 1970 WC tournament.

What did he do at that WC to show himself as such an all round player?

All you are doing is mentioning tournaments you have seen on google and absolutely nothing of him as a player in those.

Try to describe what he provided as more than just a penalty box poacher...Feeling you cant and be more vague answers.

Ronaldo is a much better footballer than Muller, you can't just focus on the last two years of his career.

I was arguing with him about his Current Goalscoring ability. Cristiano in my opinion is as good as Muller. In my previous post I've mentioned that he was the most important aspect of Real Madrid offense until 2013.

Stoichkov1

I was arguing with him about his Current Goalscoring ability. Cristiano in my opinion is as good as Muller. In my previous post I've mentioned that he was the most important aspect of Real Madrid offense until 2013.

Yes but until 2015 Ronaldo's overall play was miles better than Muller's, and considering he started to become a key player for United around 2007 he has been a better footballer than Muller for about 9/10 years.

What did he do at that WC to show himself as such an all round player?

All you are doing is mentioning tournaments you have seen on google and absolutely nothing of him as a player in those.

Try to describe what he provided as more than just a penalty box poacher...Feeling you cant and be more vague answers.

His performance against the Cruyffian team in the 1974 WC itself is enough for you understand how important he's for the tactical aspect of their play. Watch how the match turns in the second half when he starts to play in the role of Attacking Midfielder. The match was Cruyff vs Beckenbauer. But he was the most important aspect of the game.

I hereby incline not to reply you. Since, you're not providing good reasonable claim and you're turning this as a competition of who wins the debate.

JamDav1982

His performance against the Cruyffian team in the 1974 WC itself is enough for you understand how important he's for the tactical aspect of their play. Watch how the match turns in the second half when he starts to play in the role of Attacking Midfielder. The match was Cruyff vs Beckenbauer. But he was the most important aspect of the game.

I hereby incline not to reply you. Since, you're not providing good reasonable claim and you're turning this as a competition of who wins the debate.

Haha no he wasnt the most important aspect of that game.

Muller was known as a penalty box striker who came alive in and around the six yard box.

Never scored variety of goals Ronaldo has and never got involved in build up to as many goals either.

Trying to rewrite history rather than admit wrong.

JamDav1982

No. until 2013. And he's never good in build up play. He's excellent in counter attacks.

Few posts ago he was nothing but a player to poach and get on end of balls into box.... now he is 'excellent at counter attacks'

You are now explaining to yourself what he brings that likes of Inzaghi and other poachers dont.

Stoichkov1

No. until 2013. And he's never good in build up play. He's excellent in counter attacks.

Don't agree at all, his overall play surely has become worse over the years but he's always been a better footballer than Muller who for example wasn't as fast as him or couldn't score free-kicks.

Only in the last 2 years I agree that he has become a player like Muller, but at 33 years of age Muller was basically finished as a player.

Givenchy

Yes but until 2015 Ronaldo's overall play was miles better than Muller's, and considering he started to become a key player for United around 2007 he has been a better footballer than Muller for about 9/10 years.

Ronaldo's years at United are so overrated, just sayin'

Home of Barca Fans