Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

I cannot see Ronaldo going back to Real Madrid. Perez and himself had a big falling out. Not to mention, Madrid are probably more focused on getting Mbappe than using funds to sign a 36-year-old Ronaldo who will want massive wages.

Rory

This “announcement” is just him crying that Messi has the most attention in world football at the moment. He must have the smallest PP in the world

xxxxxx

Carlo just denied that he's after Ronaldo.

Didn't surprise me. He's 36, Perez and Ronaldo do not like each other.... and he'll be on massive wages. Besides, Real Madrid will want to use whatever money they have to get Mbappe.

If Mbappe does leave to Real Madrid this summer, I have no doubt that PSG will be in for Ronaldo. Juventus are looking to sell and get his wages off the books.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Carlo just denied that he's after Ronaldo.

Didn't surprise me. He's 36, Perez and Ronaldo do not like each other.... and he'll be on massive wages. Besides, Real Madrid will want to use whatever money they have to get Mbappe.

If Mbappe does leave to Real Madrid this summer, I have no doubt that PSG will be in for Ronaldo. Juventus are looking to sell and get his wages off the books.

If Mbappe leaves next summer the player PSG will be after will be Haaland and not Ronaldo IMO. Next year Messi will have one or max two years left while Ronaldo will also be turning 37 and have a similar time-frame. Then you also have Neymar who will have turned 30 and there's doubts that he could be playing as long as Messi or Ronaldo.

They'll need a new superstar and Haaland is that guy.

Whether Haaland will want to play for PSG is another thing, but Raiola is his agent and he's close with Nasser Al-Khelaifi so who knows :shrug:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If Mbappe leaves next summer the player PSG will be after will be Haaland and not Ronaldo IMO. Next year Messi will have one or max two years left while Ronaldo will also be turning 37 and have a similar time-frame. Then you also have Neymar who will have turned 30 and there's doubts that he could be playing as long as Messi or Ronaldo.

They'll need a new superstar and Haaland is that guy.

Whether Haaland will want to play for PSG is another thing, but Raiola is his agent and he's close with Nasser Al-Khelaifi so who knows :shrug:

We need to buy haaland before psg does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans