Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
E9-A6-OTt-VUAQ2-IQ-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

KingLeo10

Lets see how your team will perform as a team. If Mbappe's ego becomes bigger it can cause trouble in the team, wait before twerking for a psg cl win.

Haven't you spent years twerking for RM and Juventus CL wins? :lol: Do I really need to dig up those posts? I know you're a pathological/compulsive liar but posts speak for themselves.

Now, calma and enjoy the sinking ship that is CR7.

malvolio

This ego maniac launches some rumors and than also comes out to deny them. He really felt left out with all the Messi drama over the last week.

Rory

Bizarre, he's a superstar footballer, hundreds of millions in the bank etc and I feel sorry for him. Imagine having all that and still being this insecure.

He's going to be Pele on steroids over the next few decades too.

KingLeo10

Bizarre, he's a superstar footballer, hundreds of millions in the bank etc and I feel sorry for him. Imagine having all that and still being this insecure.

You always got to watch out for those that invoke themselves in 3rd person.

It's a slippery slope in sanity from there :lol:

xxxxxx

In other words, no clubs want to spend any money on him and he's forced to stay there. That might change if PSG sells Mbappe in this window.

Horatio

You're welcome

oh man...that is definitely going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans