Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Wants to prove he can win the CL without Messi.

Proceeds to get the guy who has more CL wins than Messi.

While everyone is busy playing Chess, Pep has figured out the meaning of strife.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know a couple of Man Utd fans who are already in denial :mou:

Oh it's so glorious.

Cmon CR7! Do it! Break their hearts!

Givenchy

IF he does join City, that would be a great play from Cristiano gotta admit. Messi had all the headlines but come the end of the summer;

Ronaldo ends up playing in a tougher league, the most popular league, under a superior manager and more balanced team whilst Messi plays in Ligue 1 uber eats with Mbappe leaving for Madrid. lol

bismp

IF he does join City, that would be a great play from Cristiano gotta admit. Messi had all the headlines but come the end of the summer;

Ronaldo ends up playing in a tougher league, the most popular league, under a superior manager and more balanced team whilst Messi plays in Ligue 1 uber eats with Mbappe leaving for Madrid. lol

Agreed

bismp

Messi and Ramos to PSG

Mbappe to Real

CR to Manchester.....City with Pep

What a time to be alive :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rassvet

:hang:

FinBarcelonafan

Think Pep's arm is getting twisted here. All it takes is a few CR fanboys in the Abu Dhabi royal family wanting to see Cristiano play for their team for this to be a done deal.

I don't see how Pep would think Ronaldo is what the teams so desperately needs.

Ronaldo is great in the box. City has no presence there.

He would help them.

Mateka

Messi and Ramos to PSG

Mbappe to Real

CR to Manchester.....City with Pep

What a time to be alive :lol: :lol: :lol:

“‘Where are we going, Pooh?’ ‘Home, Piglet. We’re going home because that’s the best thing to do right now.'” —A.A. Milne

Raketa10

Pep is desperate as it gets if he is going after a 37 years old Ronaldo. :facepalm: I just can't wait when they ask him a question who is better Messi or Ronaldo?! I wonder if he will have the balls to answer it in the way he did until now? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans