Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory

Makes complete sense for Ronaldo. Juve might not even win their league again. His legacy is unlikely to improve there. Messi’s could improve at PSG. He wants what Messi has. The opportunity to further his legacy. If he scores 20-30 goals in the prem (which he should under peps city) it out shadows anything Messi does at PSG bar him winning ucl.

Tackle

Pep is desperate as it gets if he is going after a 37 years old Ronaldo. :facepalm: I just can't wait when they ask him a question who is better Messi or Ronaldo?! I wonder if he will have the balls to answer it in the way he did until now? :lol:

If I recall correctly he was third best goalscorer in Europe last season. Hardly finished. No reason to believe he cannot provide 20-25 goals for the next two seasons. There are levels to this game. Even a heavily declined Ronaldo brings a lot.

mc_lovin

If I recall correctly he was third best goalscorer in Europe last season. Hardly finished. No reason to believe he cannot provide 20-25 goals for the next two seasons. There are levels to this game. Even a heavily declined Ronaldo brings a lot.

There's a disparity between his stats and actually watching him. I wouldn't take him for free and apparently Juventus doesn't want him either.

Tackle

There's a disparity between his stats and actually watching him. I wouldn't take him for free and apparently Juventus doesn't want him either.

Big issue is his wages. Juventus are not as bad as us financially, but have their own problems and need a rebuild. Makes sense for them to want to offload Cristiano. City have a much better squad and lack goalscorers. Ronaldo could suit them as a stop-gap.

malvolio

i'm not sure pep fancies him. he surely fancies the goals he might bring, but not the associated drama that comes with signing ronaldo.

akaranzo

I hope City sign him just for the memes. Nobody would've predicted a Messi-led PSG and CR7 playing under Pep in Man City. The football world is already turned on its head, let's go all out at this point.

jamrock

Would be too funny if peo signed Ronaldo at 36 when he could have had Messi but choose Kane instead.

Who the hell choose Kane over a free Messi.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I hope City sign him just for the memes. Nobody would've predicted a Messi-led PSG and CR7 playing under Pep in Man City. The football world is already turned on its head, let's go all out at this point.

Its has become crazy. In a normal world Messi shpould have end his career at barca and Ramos/Ronaldo at Real.

soul24rage

dunno why City would want Ronaldo as he's not a true #9.

I would have not buy any striker this summer and go all in for Haaland next summer.

Plus, I feel like a similar situation will rise like what happened with Ibra and Pep

Rory

Mendes and his PR team deserve mad respect. They saw the hype completely fading from Ronaldo and they are sorting out a deal that basically puts him in the biggest and brightest spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans