Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

dunno why City would want Ronaldo as he's not a true #9.

I would have not buy any striker this summer and go all in for Haaland next summer.

Plus, I feel like a similar situation will rise like what happened with Ibra and Pep

They will go all in for Haaland next summer either way.
Ronaldo would be only on a 2 year contract on 14-15m, much lower than what they would offer to Haaland.

IMO Pep sees CR as a short-term plug on the Cf hole upfront, after their failure to buy Kane and the realization that Levy will not sell even next summer

SmilerBam

I don't think City needs him, but he surely needs City. It will be interesting to see if he goes there. Also another anomaly, seeing Pep and Ronaldo together :)) But we say Messi and Ramos, so nothing surprises me anymore.

soul24rage

With Pep now dead to us, EV has a case to be our best coach since Cruyff

Ctl0ayiWgAA-MoV.jpg

luis-enrique-barcelona-champions-league-final_3432852.jpg

:messi:

Devils

I told all you fools for YEARS!

Pep would burn Barcelona to the ground if it meant winning the CL with City. He would erase everything he won at Barca if it meant achieving that level of glory with City.

This is sickening!

Morten

Ronaldo at Juventus was getting boring, i cant deny im looking forward to this, though of course, i hope City crash and burn in the CL all the same.

Rory

With Mbappe going to madrid potentially tomorrow, PSG have to sign ronaldo instead. We have to see Messi and Ronaldo on the same team at some point. And not some shit charity match in a decade.

Birdy

I told all you fools for YEARS!

Pep would burn Barcelona to the ground if it meant winning the CL with City. He would erase everything he won at Barca if it meant achieving that level of glory with City.

This is sickening!

Dude, chill out a bit
Pep is coaching Man City, and Ronaldo is going to play for Man City.

Ronaldo is not playing for Barca, nor Pep is coaching Madrid
No need for this salt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans