Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

:lol::lol: Not a surprise you like Fati. You've been paving the way for cartwheeling for the EPL/EPL teams long before Fati figured out how to "properly" pose as a Barca fan on his 5th attempt here.

Almost forgot you also used to stan for Barto. Damning.

Ah but I didnt say I 'like' him.. just that he has you on strings.

Simple.

I adore Barto. Truly.

Raketa10

Would be a great move for CRonaldo, if he scores about 20-25 a season and City wins the PL and/or reaches the upeer stages of the CL. It won't be easy for Pep to integrate into the well oiled machine that is City but if it works it's going to look great on his resume for GOATdom. We'll have to wait and see.

Definetly a braver move than Messi playing for the Uber Eats champions, the sixth best league in the world. If he doesn't win the CL there's going to be serious talk about this move, especially since the reason only PSG was able to sign him is because he wanted the big bucks.

There is nothing brave in this move. It's the only team that wants him and where he stands a chance of winning the CL. This move is 100% motivated by Messi's move to PSG. To be fair this is pathetic from both City and Ronaldo. Brave decision would be to stay with Juve for another season under Allegri and fight for CL.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Here's the cookbook on how to handle Jammy on this forum:

1) It begins with him always arguing for the "unpopular" opinion. Man's made his reputation on being the contrarian

2) 4-5 posts in, switch up your argument to what Jammy's take is. Rather than stopping here, Jammy will now argue for your original take instead.

Thank me later, folks.

JamDav1982

1) It begins with him always arguing for the "unpopular" opinion. Man's made his reputation on being the contrarian

2) 4-5 posts in, switch up your argument to what Jammy's take is. Rather than stopping here, Jammy will now argue for your original take instead.

Thank me later, folks.

Here is cookbook of how to have Kinger on strings... ask Fati.

The above has never happened. Try harder Kingsley.

Morten

This sounds more like a signing the owners push for, rather than Pep.

His style of play is quite demanding, he'd have to make some sacrifices to accommodate Ronaldo, if he plans on playing him most matches.

Though for sure, KDB crossing it to Ronaldo sounds dangerous in itself, could be worth it.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Don't think anyone can object to a statement that seeing Ronaldo in the EPL at City of all clubs would be top entertainment. This is what is football for, the unlikely narratives and the entertainment that comes with them.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Thank me later, folks.

1)
As a guy who talk from we when speaking about PSG shouldnt teach other members.

The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans