Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

At least there is no striker for him to really play off at City like he did with Benz or even Morata at times last season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pep is a coach with stature, think he'd be able to convince CR to not take many free kicks, CR listened to Zidane, he will do so with Pep as well.

Yeah that could be true, i think CR knows he will shoot less free kicks if he goes to city but he'll think it's worth it to stop playing in juventus :lol:

Hardy

the fact that he reduced his wage by 50% tells how motivated (or desperate lol) he is, Ibra at same age still scored almost 30 goals in a worst side than City. he'll easily bang 40

JamDav1982

Jesus as a striker lacks goals but has most of what else woudld need to pair off with Ronaldo.

Could suit him being the 9 that is not expected to lead line and be focal point for attack/goals.

KingLeo10

At least there is no striker for him to really play off at City like he did with Benz or even Morata at times last season.

I know you've always liked City's lineup/team but I really don't think they're all that special.

Midfield is spotty at DM and CM spots.

Defense is a bit of a joke except for Dias.

GK is hot and cold.

No genuine No.9 or someone of Benzema's link-up ability.

They're a good team and definitely one of the 3-5 best in the world, but nothing special.

KingLeo10

the fact that he reduced his wage by 50% tells how motivated (or desperate lol) he is, Ibra at same age still scored almost 30 goals in a worst side than City. he'll easily bang 40

The possibility of Messi having a competitive team at PSG (for CL) made him desperate. If he doesn't win a CL with City, he'll be a mercenary who'll have ruined his United legacy.

FinBarcelonafan

I know you've always liked City's lineup/team but I really don't think they're all that special.

GK is hot and cold.

They're a good team and definitely one of the 3-5 best in the world, but nothing special.

Their depth is insane though. It's a great team. Maybe lack the real superstardom power, but otherwise well-balanced team without huge weaknesses.

(Okay striker is one thing, but Ronaldo banging goals would fix that).

Fati_Future_BallonDor

GK is hot and cold.

Saying that i think there is no team in the world which is really special (if mbappe leaves psg), the team level average has dropped.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The possibility of Messi having a competitive team at PSG (for CL) made him desperate. If he doesn't win a CL with City, he'll be a mercenary who'll have ruined his United legacy.

As a manu legend you shouldnt play at city, whether if he wins cl or not. Imagine Messi goes to Real / Espanyol barcelona.

JamDav1982

Nah going back into best league in world at 36 and possibly taking a pay cut to do it and piss of Man Utd fans is fairly brave decision.

Whether Man Utd fans see him as a mercenary or not is irrelevant really.

If it happens it will be held up in comparison to Messi choosing France no doubt.

KingLeo10

CR7 will be a tactical nightmare. Pep hasn't had to deal with a forward who does no defensive work in about 10 years (since he last coached Messi).

But that was Messi in his prime with prime Barcelona teammates around him. CR7 is washed up and City's supporting cast is like 25% of prime Barcelona.

Expect him to be benched a lot and for there to be a feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans