Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Not at all. Just a little bit disappointed. He is a ManU legend. Thought he had more class but apparently no. All about sealing his legacy and trying his all to get one or two more CL titles so he stayes ahead of Messi in that regard.

United-legend? I dont view him as that.
He wanted out the moment he became world class, RM was always on his mind, so im not sure if 3 world class seasons is enough for legend status, personally i dont think so.

Rory

Even with this signing I fancy Liverpool/Chelsea for the prem title. UCL is maybe if pep doesn't think outside the box and play ronaldo as a false cb or some shit.

cracken

Jeez some guys here are really shitting their pants at the prospect of Ronaldo coming to City.

Some of these guys are really showing their asses. You can tell who are the true Bara fans and who are the Messi fanboys who hopped on the bandwagon during the peak Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry. :lol:

Hardy

Not at all. Just a little bit disappointed. He is a ManU legend. Thought he had more class but apparently no. All about sealing his legacy and trying his all to get one or two more CL titles so he stayes ahead of Messi in that regard.

he's not even a top 50 player in the world, no need to worry about this guy, right? :coffee:

Porque

Wonder what Pep will answer when he gets the "Who's better, Messi or Ronaldo?" question.

He has made his opinion on Messi clear in the past, but maybe he'll start delivering more word salads to avoid giving an answer and to protect Cristi's fragile ego.

Probably something like, "I am not a gambling man, so to answer your question I won't bet on the total expense ratio of Messi and Ronaldo".

PnJnYqM.gif

behindbrowneyes

I'm honestly surprised that Pep wants CR, but he probably thinks rather have Ronaldo than no striker at all.

Messi is a PSG player now, so stranger things already happened this summer.

Porque

I'd still be shocked he doesn't end up at PSG if Mbappe goes.

Marketing dream to have them 3 together even just for one season. Next season Kheleifi can give 75m to Dortmund and whatever Raiola wants for Haaland. 170m in the bank, Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo ludicrously in the same 11 and then Haaland next year all for less than what was earned by the Mbappe sale.

Brilliant moves imo.

...or they could bring in Suarez for the stop gap which would be absolutely hilarious from a club de amigos perspective.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd still be shocked he doesn't end up at PSG if Mbappe goes.

Marketing dream to have them 3 together even just for one season. Next season Kheleifi can give 75m to Dortmund and whatever Raiola wants for Haaland. 170m in the bank, Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo ludicrously in the same 11 and then Haaland next year for less than the Mbappe sale.

Brilliant moves imo.

Ok, you can take off that PSG shirt now and put Blaugrana back on.

MTL_Barca

This summer was fairly entertaining in the transfer zone :lol:. Not bad... really not bad.

Messi to PSG, Ronaldo to ManCity and potentially Mbappe to Real...meanwhile we struggled to register free agents :lol: It definitely was an interesting summer, all that was missing was some Neymar drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans