Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterlingfan2000

I'm a traditional football believer. Hopefully this Transfer won't go trough since Ronaldo is always a United Legend. Joining United is a Judas move aka Snake ( Figo says Hello )

Zidane82

It will happen

Cronaldo is actually a better fit for City than Kane was imho

City just need a goal hungry goal poacher which is what Cronaldo is these days .

Kane would have spent half his time back on midfield creating chances for people but City already have enough creativity

City , PSG and Real Madrid ( Mbappe) seem to all be getting proven goal scorers yet we have lost the best ever

Not good

FinBarcelonafan

It will happen

Cronaldo is actually a better fit for City than Kane was imho

City just need a goal hungry goal poacher which is what Cronaldo is these days .

Kane would have spent half his time back on midfield creating chances for people but City already have enough creativity

City , PSG and Real Madrid ( Mbappe) seem to all be getting proven goal scorers yet we have lost the best ever

Not good

I agree with this. Kane wants to create. Ronaldo wants to score goals, that's it. City has enough creators, but not enough scorers.

serghei

Tbh, Ronaldo is probably desperate to associate himself with a CL favorite now that Messi went to PSG and is probably close to winning the CL next season. Juve are just not good enough to push for a CL.

JamDav1982

I'm a traditional football believer. Hopefully this Transfer won't go trough since Ronaldo is always a United Legend. Joining United is a Judas move aka Snake ( Figo says Hello )

Nowhere near Figo levels of a move.

Liverpool are Man Utds greatest rivals. Other Utd players have made the move Schmeicel, Tevez and even Dennis Law who has a statue outside Old Trafford scored for Man City against Utd as they were relegated.

fergus90

I think City and Pep probably recognise a need to add a bit more directness at times and a 'Plan B' if you will. They of course got Grealish from us who is superb at driving the ball directly into the box and always heads for goal, Cristiano of course scores goals wherever he goes.

I don't see him playing twice a week as age dictates that more than anything but he will certainly have his share of game time and I actually think he'd accept that at this stage.

Wambo

Guess I was wrong about United fans being insulted by Ronaldo's decision to pick City. They never wanted him back in the first place!

OxPku9U.png

fergus90

Guess I was wrong about United fans being insulted by Ronaldo's decision to pick City. They never wanted him back in the first place!

OxPku9U.png

But I thought 'Ronnie' was destined to come home as he loves the club. Obviously, discarding the seasons he tried angling a move to Real of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans