Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I honestly disagree. United with Ole look like 11 headless chickens running around aimlessly.

bro you didnt watch juve play if you think united isnt better
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] thats why i said winning cl with city is easier than winning PL with manu. City was only 2 goals away last season from winning it.

akaranzo

Nah, United without CR7 have more quality squad wise than Juventus without CR7.

Sure, but Juventus has a way better manager. Sure, they're shit atm but Allegri will probably make them click. Ole has had what, 3 years already? And United still look like they have absolutely no gameplan and purely get results through lucky moments or individual brilliance.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I know Juve started the season horribly, but Ole has been at United for 3 years and they have not improved as a team whatsoever.

Allegri is a better coach but he wont do magic things with juve's squad. Manu's squad is way better so even with a worse coach i think they will be better this season.

akaranzo

Allegri is a better coach but he wont do magic things with juve's squad. Manu's squad is way better so even with a worse coach i think they will be better this season.

I guess we'll see. But I think Ole will most certainly finish behind City, Chelsea, Liverpool and possibly even Tottenham. And in the CL I honestly see them struggling in their group and if they face a bigger team they won't have a chance. Don't rate them at all, 0 tactical gameplan.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I guess we'll see. But I think Ole will most certainly finish behind City, Chelsea, Liverpool and possibly even Tottenham. And in the CL I honestly see them struggling in their group and if they face a bigger team they won't have a chance. Don't rate them at all, 0 tactical gameplan.

The cl group shouldnt be a big problem i think. But in PL you could be right.

Messigician

Could have saved our season and this dead league zzz

🚨🚨[ @totcosta🥇] catradio| Cristiano Ronaldo offered himself, through his agents to Barcelona, but The club, quickly refused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans