Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

I love how Penaldo?s fanboys view football ���� you guys really enjoy watching him giving a stinker performance every game i see ��

Still better than Pessidogs hyping up every breath he takes as "all round play" and coping when he gets so easily neutralized in games despite playing in a clown league for a super team......:lol:

Last season he was competing for goals with PL midfield clown Fred despite playing in a much easier league. Never forget.

Hardy

looks like he'll attend ballon d'or gala, maybe the one who gives the award to benzema because Messi will not be there.

KingLeo10

:lol: :lol: A certain someone is melting down in full force in this thread while being increasingly and now completely MIA in the Lewa thread after he started racking up them no shows in the big games - while being in his prime according to the same LewaBallerinas :lol:

Temptation

Messi will not be there.

Only nominees allowed tbf but given his "close" relationship with France Football they'll probably make up an award(Ballonssima/Bellendleo) and a 10 minute montage for him(which will be lapped up by his clown fanboys)..... :lol: :lol: :clown:

Hardy

Only nominees allowed tbf but given his "close" relationship with France Football they'll probably make up an award(Ballonssima/Bellendleo) and a 10 minute montage for him(which will be lapped up by his clown fanboys)..... :lol: :lol: :clown:

Modric wasn't nominated when he rewarded Messi 3 years ago

Andresito

Staff member
He hates the guy lol

Diego Simeone on signing Cristiano Ronaldo (37) for Atl?tico Madrid:
"No, I never spoke to Cristiano Ronaldo. I explained it in the interview the other day. I don't see myself managing Real Madrid in the same way as I wouldn't manage Cristiano." (AS)

cracken

He hates the guy lol

Diego Simeone on signing Cristiano Ronaldo (37) for Atl?tico Madrid:
"No, I never spoke to Cristiano Ronaldo. I explained it in the interview the other day. I don't see myself managing Real Madrid in the same way as I wouldn't manage Cristiano." (AS)

Yet in leaked conversations he said he'd rather have him than Messi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans