Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Temptation having a neurotic breakdown in this thread, acting like a discount Jorge Mendes for a United player while being a Scouser - allegedly :lol:

Love to see it

Temptation

Current CR7 is a burden on any club. I wouldn't want him in my squad for a full season.

An international Tournament might suit him more tbh since he'll give it his 100% and International Footy is slower and disorganised.

Hey KL. This is what objectivity looks like. You should try it once in a while. :lol:

Despite having a very favourable opinion on a player in general sometimes you need to look at the bitter truth. Sometimes you gotta put the bias aside.....

Present CR7 is utterly finished unfortunately.

soul24rage

Portugal just has to copy this part of Ten Hags playbook in not playing ronaldo always, as it would definitely increase their chances in world cup cause they have a fantastic squad.

I think that would be tricky to drop CR7 as Portugal doesn't have great depth for CF position with Jota injured.

Can't think of any from the top of my head who can play as a CF. Maybe Andre Silva.

ArtistCatalunya

I see ManUtd is clearly improving now, as a team, and they're developing a convincing style of play.
It seems more flowing and harmonious without CR on the pitch.
Yes, he is a big name of the game, but he is past-it (+ his egocentric style of play doesn't help either).

Last edited:

SmilerBam

Yeah, he's supposed to grin like an idiot because he's not playing. :lol:

No player should be happy to not get game time. Sitting on the bench and happily picking up wages isn't the best look.

This is why CR7 has more fans than PRessi globally. He's real and has a personality unlike......

Well Messi is not warming any benches soon, so...

feggydinho

He's Cristiano Ronaldo. He's not a part of the "Most Players" category. He didn't get to the top behaving like "most players"...?... ofcourse one of the GOATs of the game would want to play every minute.

Ofcourse he's hurting.

If I was in CR7's place I'd do the same.

I get your point though, would definitely be frustrating for him. From being one of the best, to having Elanga considered before you.

Pretty sure Messi may also have had problem with the coach if he was getting the same treatment. It's an unfortunate situation, and what has happened would obviously kill his ratings and marketability to another club though he just has to face reality and know that he's 37 and not who he used to be before

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Underrated leader. His team is winning after a great performance, he's 37 years old and finished but still wants all the attention.

Wambo

1666207796977323.jpg

"My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."

Rassvet

He's Cristiano Ronaldo. He's not a part of the "Most Players" category. He didn't get to the top behaving like "most players"...?... ofcourse one of the GOATs of the game would want to play every minute.

Ofcourse he's hurting.

If I was in CR7's place I'd do the same.

Alphas understand Ronaldo's frustrations.

He is actually hurting his legacy at United with this kind of behavior though. He should have tried to put his anger aside and embraced more of that Zlatan role in trying to do as much as he can on the pitch while being a leader and encouraging the team off it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should have just gone to Sporting. They would LOVE to have him back and he would be playing CL football.

Ronaldo and Mendes spent 3 months trying to find a CL contender to sign him but no one wanted him, and he was never going to be a fit for ten Hag's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans