Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracken

If that helps you sleep at night, sure :lol:

Why would Simeone's opinion of Ronaldo help me sleep at night? lol I'm simply stating the FACT that Simeone seems to prefer him over Messi. So I doubt he actually "hates" him like the previous poster claimed and I'm sure he would've loved to have him a few years ago.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...-lionel-messis-world-cup-wounds-37038091.html

"Messi is very good but he is very good because he is accompanied by extraordinary footballers. If you have to choose between Messi and Ronaldo in a normal game, who would you choose?" said Simeone.

:wave:

Last edited:

Wambo

1666212462206750.jpg

He is so mad that the team is winning without him. United are playing far better when he is benched and he knows that lol.

Temptation

View attachment 9548

He is so mad that the team is winning without him. United are playing far better when he is benched and he knows that lol.

Yeah, he's supposed to grin like an idiot because he's not playing. :lol:

No player should be happy to not get game time. Sitting on the bench and happily picking up wages isn't the best look.

This is why CR7 has more fans than PRessi globally. He's real and has a personality unlike......

Wambo

Yeah, he's supposed to grin like an idiot because he's not playing. :lol:

No player should be happy to not get game time. Sitting on the bench and happily picking up wages isn't the best look.

Who is claiming that he needs to be happy and smiling? Most players on the bench have neutral/relaxed expressions when their team is leading, but Ronaldo is clearly fuming inside.
The fact that he thinks that he is currently good enough to start matches is hilarious.

Temptation

Who is claiming that he needs to be happy and smiling? Most players on the bench have neutral/relaxed expressions when their team is leading, but Ronaldo is clearly fuming inside.
The fact that he thinks that he is currently good enough to start matches is hilarious.

He's Cristiano Ronaldo. He's not a part of the "Most Players" category. He didn't get to the top behaving like "most players"...…... ofcourse one of the GOATs of the game would want to play every minute.

Ofcourse he's hurting.

If I was in CR7's place I'd do the same.

Temptation

Why would Simeone's opinion of Ronaldo help me sleep at night? lol I'm simply stating the FACT that Simeone seems to prefer him over Messi. So I doubt he actually "hates" him like the previous poster claimed and I'm sure he would've loved to have him a few years ago.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...-lionel-messis-world-cup-wounds-37038091.html

"Messi is very good but he is very good because he is accompanied by extraordinary footballers. If you have to choose between Messi and Ronaldo in a normal game, who would you choose?" said Simeone.

:wave:

Because that's the kinda logic genius scientists follow these days, apparently. :lol: :lol:

Givenchy

Any chance he gets benched for Portugal at the WC? He's gonna be pretty match rusty not playing. I actually feel bad for him, joining United in that mess was such a bad decision and now they are on the up, he doesn't feature. Guy got his career trajectory all wrong.

Madrid -> PL/United -> Juve in that order.

feggydinho

He's Cristiano Ronaldo. He's not a part of the "Most Players" category. He didn't get to the top behaving like "most players"...?... ofcourse one of the GOATs of the game would want to play every minute.

Ofcourse he's hurting.

If I was in CR7's place I'd do the same.

Portugal just has to copy this part of Ten Hags playbook in not playing ronaldo always, as it would definitely increase their chances in world cup cause they have a fantastic squad.

Temptation

Portugal just has to copy this part of Ten Hags playbook in not playing ronaldo always, as it would definitely increase their chances in world cup cause they have a fantastic squad.

Current CR7 is a burden on any club. I wouldn't want him in my squad for a full season.

An international Tournament might suit him more tbh since he'll give it his 100% and International Footy is slower and disorganised.

Birdy

SAntos must grow a pair for that to happen.
CAn't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans