Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

I am proud we are more than a club

It's happening because of the club's corporate-like structure and people.
Ronaldo is a very family-oriented person, if something happens to him personally he expects empathy from the people who know the situation.
He had SAF who always had been caring for the players personally, then the Spanish club then the Italian club.

Imagine him talking to Richard Arnold about personal issues, and expecting a return call about his child's condition. It will never happen, that's why we will always have problems with players like him and Pogba and specific players will always feel like they are corporate employees. Unless the club gives more power to the manager and changes John Murtough with a more respected football person.

I can understand why ETH didn't check on him frequently, it just shows his lack of experience. Now he experienced the situation, it's a good thing.
It's sad to see ETH call an "executive meeting" to decide how to punish Ronaldo, it should be completely up to ETH alone.

FCBfan22

It's sad to see ETH call an "executive meeting" to decide how to punish Ronaldo, it should be completely up to ETH alone.

I think that executive meeting was called, because United lawyered up to see which parts of the contract CR breached with this interview. And when the lawyers put out the verdict, I'm sure ETH will act accordingly. This is a tougher situation than just the coach punishing someone, since it's a clear breach of contract.

The funniest thing would be, if there is a clause that they can half his salary, punish him and leave him rotting on the bench for the rest of contract. Not gonna happen, but this is CR's nightmare scenario. Everything else, he gets what he wanted. Free transfer or is released.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

- you can see the first part on youtube

- Ronaldo is ill, he won't play tomorrow

- Some sources say Piers Morgan said Ronaldo will also talk about Messi....and it will make big headlines (Piers said) - stunning

Total-Football

Right there is the gist for those who Dont wanna bother.

Penaldo :" im a fruit people like to bite"
Cuck morgan "which fruit "

Two fruity fucks having a therapy session for their Middle age crisis.

No.. this is not a parody . That exchange actually happened.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

- you can see the first part on youtube

- Ronaldo is ill, he won't play tomorrow

- Some sources say Piers Morgan said Ronaldo will also talk about Messi....and it will make big headlines (Piers said) - stunning

People on twitter saying the interview is going to be 90 mins and that's the first 90 mins CR will get this season

Absolutelly brutal.

Sailor Mars

Part 1 of the interview wasn't even that bad. Only part that was pretty unprofessional was criticism of Rangnick. Usually you don't see players say that type of thing about a former manager, no matter how bad and unfit for the job they were. And maybe he shouldn't have been so sensitive over Rooney's remark.

Waiting for part 2.

Total-Football

I was lowkey happy he attacked gary neville his other dick sucker for years calling him the goat (though i doubt he even believe in that shit ).. stunningly penaldo attacked him for not keeping the sucking until retirement hahahahahaha gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans