Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnidrologist

It's like all these activists on twitter with "my 4year old just asked 'how could we allow these inconsidered conservatives to destroy our planet'". I could even believe his naive kid would believe his own propaganda about being the best, but dropping this kind of shit in the interview is so fake and gay.

Total-Football

5 minutes into part 2 cuck piers:" ur the greatest 37 years old player of all time" cannot make this shit up haha

Anyway part 2 was underwhelming. everythig he talked about was already there.

Total-Football

I envy ronalo for that level of self delusion . In rap music he has an equivalent called "cassidy" who genuinely thinks he is the best rapper / battle rapper of all time whereas he is nowhere near that lol..

FCBfan22

Somebody send Clarkson to Pie(r)ce Morgan ASAP, so he can whack him again.

CR will need 2 months of bollocks botox injections after that ball licking he recieved from Pierce Morgan.

Windhook

What cracks me up is the mention of Pep who wanted him at City. What was the purpose of that? To elevate Sir Alex to new heights or to appease the fans? Fans don't win games. Games win fans.

Another big mistake Cristiano made was to expose everything wrong with the club as training and organization in PUBLIC. Again talk for the fans who hate the owners. But it's mostly egocentric, because he knew these guys before he left for Madrid in 2009.

Last edited:

Total-Football

To his defense in pragmatics u cannot separate culture from language. Animals have different connotations in different cultures , quite often conflicting in meaning. U should investigate first what does rat mean in colloquial Portuguese to understand what he wanted to say. Perhaps in their culture it means sneaky (like moroccan's). Rat in English language and cultures means more than a sneaky person, it means someone who is sneaky,traitor and dirty at once, so its straight offensive. The most insulting animal in our culture for example is the donkey. Fists would be immediately thrown if u call someone that. But the Democrats have a donkey as their logo . u see

What surprised me most is his language skills. For those many years he spent in England his command of English leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Tbf smart comments regarding Messi with all the praise. Messi for sure will get the question in the coming days what he thinks of CR, and he cannot say anything else than positive things so that'll be another set of headlines involving CR.

Andresito

Staff member
United statement:
Manchester United has this morning initiated appropriate steps in response to Cristiano Ronaldo?s recent media interview.
We will not be making further comment until this process reaches its conclusion.

Horatio

You're welcome
United statement:
Manchester United has this morning initiated appropriate steps in response to Cristiano Ronaldo?s recent media interview.
We will not be making further comment until this process reaches its conclusion.

There has been a follow-up already. You're slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans