Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

I detest everything about this guy BUT I do feel for him after he has lost a baby son and very nearly lost the other twin girl soon after

No wonder he is making bizarre decisions

Fati_Future_BallonDor

People on twitter saying the interview is going to be 90 mins and that's the first 90 mins CR will get this season

Absolutelly brutal.

They have no mercy..

All in all the interview doesnt look as bad as it sounded before they published the videos. I can understand Ronaldo if he is angry about Rooney who criticised him 24/7 and Piers Morgan was the guy who asked Ron if he thinks Rooney is jealous.

What was an absolutely no-go was the Ralf comment, you dont say this in public, siu.

malvolio

I detest everything about this guy BUT I do feel for him after he has lost a baby son and very nearly lost the other twin girl soon after

No wonder he is making bizarre decisions

He's been making bizarre decisions all his life. Raising several of his children without their natural mothers would be one of them.

Not sure he even impregnated Georgina naturally.

bastardo

If he had just shit on glazers along with all the other stuff about uniteds facility being stagnant, he could have gotten the players and united fans on his side.

malvolio

If he had just shit on glazers along with all the other stuff about uniteds facility being stagnant, he could have gotten the players and united fans on his side.

Tbf I don't get this thing about the Glazers. Aren't they like pouring money into every transfer window in order to make the team competitive? Sure, they fucked up on getting a good manager after SAF or good value for money on players, but otherwise what's to moan about?

Not even sure they even pull the strings that much on what manager to get.

United are the biggest spenders in the world over the last 10 seasons and they made Ronaldo the highest paid player in the EPL last season.

Yet fans bitch and moan because?

Last edited:

bastardo

Tbf I don't get this thing about the Glazers. Aren't they like pouring money into every transfer window in order to make the team competitive? Sure, they fucked up on getting a good manager after SAF or good value for money on players, but otherwise what's to moan about?

United are the biggest spenders in the world over the last 10 seasons and they made Ronaldo the highest paid player in the EPL last season.

Im not entirely sure either but according to Gary Neville, the glazers supposedly only spend the money the club generated rather their own:-
https://twitter.com/skyfootball/status/1558555133826449409?lang=en

and with Ronaldo commenting on the stagnant facility since his first stint, maybe there is some truth to that.

Andresito

Staff member
Incredible how Piers has done this. He's absolutely the biggest winner here with all the followers, subs and views he's gained.

Ronaldo will be looking back in the future to how he was used and triggered by Piers to create headlines and controversy.

JamDav1982

They are using each other and both fully aware of it.

Morgan will go in to bat for him every time now as GOAT and has backing of one of highest profile 'journalists' in UK.

Every questions and line of discussion would have been agreed with Ronaldo and not one question was asked really.

JamDav1982

Glazers havent put in one penny of their own.. the opposite they have taken money out.

While they have taken money out they have barely upgraded the stadium and training facilities etc and made bad choices at boardroom level every step of the way.

Can see why fans are angry despite them allowing club to spend on players.. which they have no option on really to try and keep the brand name up and therefor be able to make even more from the club.

Givenchy

Exactly, its more like an excuse to explain how shit they have been. They constantly pay big bucks, 80mil for Maguire, 85mil for Antony etc yet the fans will get their Norwich scarves out and complain when it doesn't materialize on the pitch. If ex-players want to gain fan favour just talk shit about the Glazers. It's like their default setting: Glazers fault.

Lucky for them their fortunes will probably change now they have a decent manager.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
The glazes are their equivalent of barto, not hard to understand.

They basically got the club using a leveraged buy out effectively making the asset pay off the debt ( actually absurd they allowed it to happen lol) . Sold key players and didn't reinvest in the squad during the sir Alex years.

They only really started investing in players after the Moyes debacle because they didn't want their investment to tank.

They take dividends for themselves every year, money that could of been spent on improving facilities renovating/fixing the stadium etc.

The biggest issue though is their leadership and structure, they're responsible for appointing the incompetent people who have had a poor to non-existent return on the money spent from the clubs own revenues.

Should also add they seem to only really allow the club to invest when they're at risk of or have fallen out of the top 4 (for that cl money ala arsenal) rather then investing to push on to actually try win something.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Best part of Ronaldos interview so far is him claiming his son sniggered and asked 'how can they do this to the best player in the world?' when United sent him home for few days after refusing to come on.

"I remember arriving home and Cristiano see me and say ‘Daddy do not go to the game?’ I say ‘No, because the club punish me with three days’. He did like *laughs* ‘How they're going to punish you if you are the best player in the world?'"

The man lives in a fantasy land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans