Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Haha I commented something similar on a Dutch site yesterday. Instead of Cr7 fanboys conceding they lost the GOAT debate it?s turned ?both had a tremendous career? since a while already.
Even tempt has turned humble by saying he actually always liked Messi but it were the fanboys.
Also, the ?Messi is a poor leader? has gone on hiatus since a year or so. Watch it come back in full force if Argentina fails to win it.

Let me clear a few things out.

Lots of misconceptions regarding me and misquoting me on this forum these days.

My statements are often twisted and bent by my haters to push their agenda.

I'm NOT a CR7 fan/fanboy. I greatly admire him for his journey, playing style and personality. I consider him the GOAT(atleast the greatest of this era) and definitely prefer him to Messi. CR7 is probably not even in my top 10 favourite players ever.

Coming to the Messi topic: I appreciate his talent and game. Respect the genuine Messi fans(kinda like Horatio or Soul for example from what I have seen) and what I said was I never had a problem with this type of fandom. Absolutely despise the fanboys/Messibois. They are carcinogenic to the sport and if people like me don't school them then it can lead to catastrophic repercussions. Also hate how the media always protect him and blame others. His hyperactive PR team is annoying. Media treats him like Forrest Gump. :lol:

I had nothing to be humbled about since I'm amongst the most humble posters on this forum already and have always had a nice guy aura about me.

Also my haters often try and project their imaginary BS in order to try and put me down. Anytime I praise a player for a good performance, it becomes twerking/dancing, etc. Don't take these types of wankers seriously. :lol:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Fake news.

If there is one player with a 'PR Machine' it is Ronaldo.

Fact claim otherwise shows the issue.

GOAT debate is over.

The Messi has won.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
These videos claiming he was crying coming off pitch.. looks more like he was laughing.

I got the same impression , especially in those last 3 seconds of the viral clip that was all over media.

He was crying but all the botox he's used on his face have messed it up. Looks stiff as fuck and like he was laughing. Will probably end up looking like one of those plastic monsters when he's old as he'll continue with the surgeries to keep looking young.

Rory

Just realised he's got 2 games against Lichtenstein and 2 against Luxembourg to play in the euro qualifiers. No way he's retiring from the national team until he's had a chance to get 10 goals in those games to add to his record. Portugal would be smart to let him play those and then not take him to Euro 2024. Both parties get what they need from that arrangement.

Windhook

He was crying but all the botox he's used on his face have messed it up. Looks stiff as fuck and like he was laughing. Will probably end up looking like one of those plastic monsters when he's old as he'll continue with the surgeries to keep looking young.

Actually first seeing the tunnel footage thought FIFA are fucking with me, it looked like some PES era video-game graphic. Absolutely fake with that framerate.

Temptation

Very humble of you to say it.

Let others judge.

All I meant was I'm normally nice to people who are nice with me.

I don't behave differently unless I'm forced to or provoked to do so by certain people. Since I'm an outsider and there's no one else to stand up for me or defend me, I might seem a tad abrasive on the surface on certain instances.

DonAK

Imagine talking about a PR machine when Ronaldo himself inadvertently admitted to Florentino Perez and Real Madrid lobbying hard for BdO awards unlike anyone else. Obviously the idiot didn't realize that claiming Real Madrid do that and did that for Modric also meant they did that for him.

He also has those Dubai Awards created by Jorge Mendes that he keep winning most of the time :lol:

Temptation

Every high profile player has a PR machinery and yesmen behind him. That's not the point.

Take the recent Messi-LVG-Weghorst incident. I'm not taking sides here or saying Messi was wrong but if that was CR7 in his place, the media would crucify him while for Messi many didn't report it and the other half which did-they were sympathetic to Leo and never attacked him.

Another cause of this is because CR7 is very real and says what he feels like to the media and doesn't play the diplomatic politician game which is why he has more following and fame worldwide. I understand Messi is a shy introvert but we all know the games he plays. He played the naive Barca fans for a decade, took out 600 odd million from the club, bankrupted it, threw the club under the bus and came out looking like the wronged guy joining a state funded Oil Club. That's PR for you.

Last edited:

DonAK

Obviously failing to understand that what Messi did while wrong or not, was something he has rarely done in his career while Ronaldo has done that multiple times including very recently shitting on his very own manager and club he was contracted to.

If you're a shitty person and have shown that a lot of times you are going to be judged differently than someone who had a shitty moment. It's a massive difference.

You can make mistakes, but when you make them all the time it's a habit and that's who you are.

I'm sure you being such a high IQ person would understand the difference between these things and why someone might judge them differently based on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans