Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

And yet again these 2 are diverting from the topic in hand after they failed to move goalposts successfully.

2 GOATs is just classifying the 2 players seperately from the rest of them as they are known in the media. Like I said I have no issues with people calling Messi the GOAT because he's in the conversation. He's not the GOAT imo but I can see why one would think he is....

Also LFC fans are treated unfairly on the CAF. My opinions remain the same and I don't spinelessly start hating on RL9 after twerking for him for ages like some people do. :lol:

JamDav1982

Nah there has not been any public perception of Messi based on fake narratives and lies.

Fake news.

Messi is GOAT and latest angle of Ronaldo fans boys as if the 'machine' protects him is about last of the weak arguments.

Really we should be crediting Ronaldo for admitting she said 'no' and paying her off... REAL!

Then cry about Messi being a sneaky wee so and so keeping his image clean by use of the machine!

Last edited:

BADGERBHOY

CR7 has done such stuff and exhibited that sort of behaviour in the past and that has given him the image over his career is what you are saying? Ok. Fine. Fair enough.

But Messi gaslighted the naive fanbase for a decade while making 600 million, bankrupting the club with no empathy for the institution that literally made him, threw the Barcelona Sporting Structure under the bus while still maintaining his image of a nice humble selfless man and ultimately got the move to a shady state funded oil club. That's where his PR team earns their bread. Masterstroke. He left the club in trouble for a sexier proposition at the time while being the guy "who was wronged by evil Barcelona". Now he doesn't want to return to Barca and will break many fans' hearts but he'll do it under the excuse that Laporta betrayed him and made it impossible for him to complete his romantic return. He has had the cake and ate it too. That's the point here. Not that CR7 is some saint who deserves no criticism. He isn't but there's more to it than we see from the outside.

Messi gaslighted us! Some would say that he gave us an almost infinite amount of joy playing the game and that he was well worth what he was paid as by far the best player in the world for many many years

CatalinR10

FAM !!!!

I'm praying every night that we somehow end up in the future to spend 500 mil on salary , for 5 years , on someone who wins for Barcelona 4 CL , 10 La Ligas and not to mention 7 Ballon d'ors.

Would be a dream come true !!!!!!!

HOPE !!!

JohnN

Saying Messi robbed Barca, when in reality he helped us become the biggest club in the world and gave us football memories that none of the other fans can dream of. Tuning in to see Barca / Messi play, has been magical for over a decade. Every game with him in his prime has been like watching a magic show. Liverpool fans of course, can't even fathom what we have witnessed.

Stay sad and bitter temptation.
No need to say you are not or don't care enough or any of that. The very fact you spend so much of your time, in a fan forum of a team you don't support or is not even a direct rival of a team you support, just to try and diminish a player so universally recognized as the greatest of all time, speaks for itself.

Andresito

Staff member
Tempt is still young, he'll learn. In 10 years he'll look back at this and wonder why he even bothered. Wasting so much time on a forum of a team he doesn't even support. Mostly posting things to provoke, as compared to the Meringues, our freaking direct rivals, in here who at least have some sense.

Bet he goes off being the talking point of like half the active users. Doesn't matter if he's handled L after L, as long as he gets all the attention.

khaled_a_d

Just realised he's got 2 games against Lichtenstein and 2 against Luxembourg to play in the euro qualifiers. No way he's retiring from the national team until he's had a chance to get 10 goals in those games to add to his record. Portugal would be smart to let him play those and then not take him to Euro 2024. Both parties get what they need from that arrangement.

CR7 has just equalled the record of most NT team Caps ever at 196. I think at least he wants to 1-break the record 2-Becomes first ever player to play 200 games for NT.

Those will be fair demands for a player with his history with the NT.

Beyond that, I think he will be a burden to his own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans