Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Every high profile player has a PR machinery and yesmen behind him. That's not the point.

Take the recent Messi-LVG-Weghorst incident. I'm not taking sides here or saying Messi was wrong but if that was CR7 in his place, the media would crucify him while for Messi many didn't report it and the other half which did-they were sympathetic to Leo and never attacked him.

Another cause of this is because CR7 is very real and says what he feels like to the media and doesn't play the diplomatic politician game which is why he has more following and fame worldwide. I understand Messi is a shy introvert but we all know the games he plays. He played the naive Barca fans for a decade, took out 600 odd million from the club, bankrupted it, threw the club under the bus and came out looking like the wronged guy joining a state funded Oil Club. That's PR for you.

Not true.

Ronaldo would be getting backed for that.

You are just desperate for Messi to have negative PR it seems.

Haha Ronaldo being a twat is spun to him being 'real'.. while Messi not being such a twat is him 'playing games'. That version of reality tells whole story.

Haha aye Messi PR was to use Laporta to lie to him until last minute then say couldnt renew.... top stuff.

Do better than that.

CatalinR10

Take the recent Messi-LVG-Weghorst incident. I'm not taking sides here or saying Messi was wrong but if that was CR7 in his place, the media would crucify him while for Messi many didn't report it

LOL ? Are you new to CR's shameless PR ?

If that was CR , he would have been hailed as an absolute teammate and countryman for defending Portugal's colours. I don't know how you can say that many didn't report the incident as it was all over the news and twitter. You can say what Messi did was out of place or whatever but so was that guy for talking shit all game and going to Arg players at the penalty shootout to curse them and intimidate them so they can miss. Respect goes both ways.

JamDav1982

Obviously failing to understand that what Messi did while wrong or not, was something he has rarely done in his career while Ronaldo has done that multiple times including very recently shitting on his very own manager and club he was contracted to.

If you're a shitty person and have shown that a lot of times you are going to be judged differently than someone who had a shitty moment. It's a massive difference.

You can make mistakes, but when you make them all the time it's a habit and that's who you are.

I'm sure you being such a high IQ person would understand the difference between these things and why someone might judge them differently based on that.

Dont you know Ronaldo being a cunt is admirable as he is a REAL cunt.

Messi not being a cunt is all fake and to be looked down upon.

Thats the level of argument here..

Temptation

CR7 has done such stuff and exhibited that sort of behaviour in the past and that has given him the image over his career is what you are saying? Ok. Fine. Fair enough.

But Messi gaslighted the naive fanbase for a decade while making 600 million, bankrupting the club with no empathy for the institution that literally made him, threw the Barcelona Sporting Structure under the bus while still maintaining his image of a nice humble selfless man and ultimately got the move to a shady state funded oil club. That's where his PR team earns their bread. Masterstroke. He left the club in trouble for a sexier proposition at the time while being the guy "who was wronged by evil Barcelona". Now he doesn't want to return to Barca and will break many fans' hearts but he'll do it under the excuse that Laporta betrayed him and made it impossible for him to complete his romantic return. He has had the cake and ate it too. That's the point here. Not that CR7 is some saint who deserves no criticism. He isn't but there's more to it than we see from the outside.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Utter waffling nonsense as usual.

Line of argument is Ronaldo is REAL because he acts like a cunt and Messi is FAKE as doesnt.

Mental gymnastics of a numpty that.

Messi is the GOAT. This World Cup has enhanced his claim no matter if wins it or not.

Move on.

CR7 has done such stuff and exhibited that sort of behaviour in the past and that has given him the image over his career is what you are saying? Ok. Fine. Fair enough.

But Messi gaslighted the naive fanbase for a decade while making 600 million, bankrupting the club with no empathy for the institution that literally made him, threw the Barcelona Sporting Structure under the bus while still maintaining his image of a nice humble selfless man and ultimately got the move to a shady state funded oil club. That's where his PR team earns their bread. Masterstroke. He left the club in trouble for a sexier proposition at the time while being the guy "who was wronged by evil Barcelona". Now he doesn't want to return to Barca and will break many fans' hearts but he'll do it under the excuse that Laporta betrayed him and made it impossible for him to complete his romantic return. He has had the cake and ate it too. That's the point here. Not that CR7 is some saint who deserves no criticism. He isn't but there's more to it than we see from the outside.

yeah Messi should've played for free :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ah the usual deflection tactic which itself is full of lies. Ah well, guess I overestimated your high IQ after all. Good to know for future discussions.

Windhook

All I meant was I'm normally nice to people who are nice with me.

I don't behave differently unless I'm forced to or provoked to do so by certain people. Since I'm an outsider and there's no one else to stand up for me or defend me, I might seem a tad abrasive on the surface on certain instances.

Can't answer this for you. I'm not really following, you probably said a lot of shit to get provoked. It's not like Hello, I'm Temptation, nice guy! and the response was FUCK YOU NEWBIE!

DonAK

Guys please do not ask Temptation why he is afraid of outing himself as a Liverpool fan on Redcafe and sharing his same views there as he does on here.

KingLeo10

But Messi gaslighted the naive fanbase for a decade while making 600 million, bankrupting the club with no empathy for the institution that literally made him, threw the Barcelona Sporting Structure under the bus while still maintaining his image of a nice humble selfless man and ultimately got the move to a shady state funded oil club. That's where his PR team earns their bread. Masterstroke.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is probably some Instagram junkie who checks under his bed for Messi at night

DonAK

Dont you know Ronaldo being a cunt is admirable as he is a REAL cunt.

Messi not being a cunt is all fake and to be looked down upon.

Thats the level of argument here..

I forgot that. Temptation actually loves players and managers displaying such behaviour. He loves Mourinho for the very same reason.

Obviously now that Messi is doing it he is losing his mind.

KingLeo10

Guys please do not ask Temptation why he is afraid of outing himself as a Liverpool fan on Redcafe and sharing his same views there as he does on here.

He's a spineless weasel in all respects.

When he first joined as "RF20", he was all about the "2 GOATs". I can pull up the receipts if he denies it.

But once he saw there is no mod team here, he began his Messi tirade and CR7 dancing. :lol:

KingLeo10

No player other than the 2 GOATs have more knockout goals than RL9.

Back in the weasel's early days, he was singing a different tune :lol: Like he does on Redcafe posing as a "neutral" to avoid a ban.

And since he saw there's no mods here, he went full unhinged with his true thoughts :lol:

Temptation

Utter waffling nonsense as usual.

Line of argument is Ronaldo is REAL because he acts like a cunt and Messi is FAKE as doesnt.

Mental gymnastics of a numpty that.

Messi is the GOAT. This World Cup has enhanced his claim no matter if wins it or not.

Move on.

No that's not the line of argument here since I'm not even defending CR7 for the times he has acted like a cunt. He deserves criticism for them. I'm saying he's real and unfiltered and candid in general and not a people pleaser delivering a dose of Political Correctness all the time.

My point was regarding the Messi fiasco where public perception was largely swayed by fake narratives and manipulative lies.

You're conflating issues and trying to use them against me. You took two seperate points of mine and combined it to suit your narrative. Not falling for it. Get some tips on this kind of manipulation from your partner. :lol:

Not taking your silly repeatitive "Messi is the GOAT" bait either. He's not for me but he's in the conversation and you can make an argument for that and have that opinion. I wouldn't mind a Football fan saying he's the GOAT. Their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans