Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
CR7 has just equalled the record of most NT team Caps ever at 196. I think at least he wants to 1-break the record 2-Becomes first ever player to play 200 games for NT.

Those will be fair demands for a player with his history with the NT.

Beyond that, I think he will be a burden to his own team.

Think the guy from Kuwait who shares the cap record is still active.

KingLeo10

The last time Messi had this CLEAR of a superiority over CR7 (in the public opinion) for GOAT was 14/15 (Actually only Messi was in GOAT convo back then, CR7 was not mentioned till 2018).

It's been a long wait for us Messi fans dawgs, but we eating good again and there's nothing CR7 can do to change this now.

:messi:

Sailor Mars

If Messi wins the World Cup, he'll have his fanboys online and in the media talk about how this cup was rigged for Messi.

Saw a bit of that after Portugal got knocked out, and it'll be in full force if Messi wins.

Windhook

The last time Messi had this CLEAR of a superiority over CR7 (in the public opinion) for GOAT was 14/15 (Actually only Messi was in GOAT convo back then, CR7 was not mentioned till 2018).

It's been a long wait for us Messi fans dawgs, but we eating good again and there's nothing CR7 can do to change this now.

:messi:

I'd say this moment of rivalry compares to pre-2013 era, when Messi dominated football and Cristiano was scoring goals.

He's probably broken a few of TVs at his house by this point.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not a peep about him and our brother [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] dredges him up from depths of Arab country retirement
Uncanny

El Gato

Villarato!
Gets crossposted everywhere too TBF, that's how I know. Dude basically milking CR fans for clicks as long as there is interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans