Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

Gap was (unfairly) tight in 2018, since then Leo has won 2 Ballons, 1 Copa and 1 WC. He must be fuming.

Devils

-Got benched at United
-Cringe worthy interview
-Got fired from United
-Got benched for Portugal
-Got eliminated by Morocco and left in tears
-Messi wins the world cup

This cat got absolutely eviscerated.

Temptation

-Got benched at United
-Cringe worthy interview
-Got fired from United

He manifested and engineered the United exit. That was a W.

But he must be seething right now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He manifested and engineered the United exit. That was a W.

But he must be seething right now.

Is it really a W though if he doesn't go and join a team like Real Madrid or Bayern? If he goes to Saudi Arabia or some shite team what was even the point.

Horatio

You're welcome
The Universe giveth and taketh. Remember when everything went his way. Glad we came out as the winners in the end.

vuji_31

Years of stat padding, cringy celebrations and penaties caught him.

Gamo over.

Messi is best ever.

Case closed.

After seeing him winning CL while we were destroying them, this is universe justice.

HanDW

Thoughts and prayers for Cristiano JR who im 99% sure was forced to hold a plank for 1 hour and do 200 push ups after the game.

FinBarcelonafan

-Got benched at United
-Cringe worthy interview
-Got fired from United

Big W he did have though:

Making 200mil a season

That's the only thing he will have. Money.

FinBarcelonafan

Is it really a W though if he doesn't go and join a team like Real Madrid or Bayern? If he goes to Saudi Arabia or some shite team what was even the point.

If he joins Saudi Arabia it makes no sense. All the talk about playing at high level etc. He blamed the United organisation being crap, not himself. He probably thinks he is the best still.. Delusional he is. So to me, when rumours came up with Saudi Arabia, I was very surprised. Why would someone pull crap like that to go there?? It doesn't make sense. Just for the sake of money? Damn.

Big L if he goes to Saudis and ruined his image for it.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
She obviously didn't care about football until she met Ronaldo. I don't think see even knew about Messi until Ronaldo told her about him.

What? Are you serious? All latin american women celebrate their home country victory like mad, regardless if they are into football or not. I'll bet you my house against your 50 euro's that she would post about Argentina if she weren't together with Ronaldo.

Have you seen stands of the stadium with all the women? You think they watch football outside of the WC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans