Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

And Portugal european cup win. As he left Madrid, so did his luck.

Yeah, it's almost tragedy how people hold Euro win as a big achievement over Messi when Ronaldo had such a shitty tournament and won it by jumping behind the coach. Messi was amazing in most of the Copas but just didn't win. It's kinda funny Messi was the national team choker but he always performed better than Ronaldo..(not talking about qualifiers, those are bread and butter for Ronaldo, Andorras, Gibraltar's of the world)

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
He still has most goals in CL and international goals. If Messi somehow can beat him there and equalize on CL wins, he got nothing.

KingLeo10

He still has most goals in CL and international goals. If Messi somehow can beat him there and equalize on CL wins, he got nothing.

Eh, the international goals mean fuck all now that Messi has a World Cup and Copa America.

I think Messi can reach his CL goal tally; the only record which CR7 will probably have for a long, long time is the CL KO goals record. It's an amazing record, so I'm glad Messi decided to nuke the importance of it (for their "debate") by dropping a 10 G + A WC at the age of 35, and beating France in the greatest WC final of all time.

This was the level of achievement needed to make CR7's CL exploits secondary/irrelevant in the GOAT discussion. And the universe delivered :messi:

Windhook

At this stage zero fucks are given for international goals.

Ali Daei used to hold the goalscoring record. Normal when you trash teams like the Maldives 17-0.

KingLeo10

At this stage zero fucks are given for international goals.

Ali Daei used to hold the goalscoring record. Normal when you trash teams like the Maldives 17-0.

I kinda want CR7 to keep the international goal scoring record just so when people look at it, they laugh at how the lad dropped 120 goals on Faroe Islands, Estonio, Lithuania, Azerbaijan etc. and managed a grand total of 0 goals and 0 assists in KO stages of 5 WCs :lol: :lol:

JamDav1982

I kinda want CR7 to keep the international goal scoring record just so when people look at it, they laugh at how the lad dropped 120 goals on Faroe Islands, Estonio, Lithuania, Azerbaijan etc. and managed a grand total of 0 goals and 0 assists in KO stages of 5 WCs :lol: :lol:

I think he only has 4 goals in knockout stages of Euros also.

So that is 4 goals in knockout stages of intl competition across 10 tournaments.

Messi has more in in knock outs of this World Cup alone.

vuji_31

It will be hard to pass Ronaldo on CL goals, especially because Mbappe is also trying to score as much as he can.

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah of course nobody of note gives a crap about international goals. But I'm sure it's something that CR is very proud of even if it isn't a very meaningful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans