Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Not a coincidence Fati (as [MENTION=22584]messi15478[/MENTION]) and Rassvet as ( [MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION] ) first began posting here in 2017 during RM and CR7's CL run

And since Dec 18, have vanished. They truly were CR7 stans and got ethered. Oof.

happy new year kl

Horatio

You're welcome
i miss fati ):

I miss them ngl. Ras’s increasingly desperate but failed attempts at riling up people turned a smile on my face most of the times cause it was so obvious. Fati = fati. Unique character but knew his football history.

Last edited:

Nello

Stunning how he's managed to make such a shitty ending out of an otherwise very impressive career. Never been on the same level as Messi IMO, but didn't think he'd self destruct so badly literally within the same month of Messi securing his legacy as one of the absolute GOATs of the game. Absolutely joke of an interview he and Piers cooked up together, and now he makes himself even more irrelevant than he's been since he left RM. Unbelievable timing. wow.

MLS (If he could avoid shit blowing up), Sporting (If they'd take him) and retiring would all have been better options for his legacy.

Wonder how he thinks he'll regain a starting spot for Portugal before the 2024 Euros, playing in Saudi Arabia of all places.

Last edited:

Temptation

I miss them ngl. Ras?s increasingly desperate but failed attempts at riling up people turned a smile on my face most of the times cause it was so obvious. Fati = fati. Unique character but knew his football history.

Happy Birthday ya thundercunt!

Hope you stuff yourself up with 10 burgers today!! :cheers:

May God bless you on your big day you weird, Latina loving dork! :mou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans