CatalinR10

CR if he went to MLS instead of oil club :

FlPsL84XkAESEbT

Horatio

You're welcome
Happy Birthday ya thundercunt!

Hope you stuff yourself up with 10 burgers today!! :cheers:

May God bless you on your big day you weird, Latina loving dork! :mou:

Ty. And a great new year to you too you mad mad lad.

May 2023 bestow thy with great movie releases.

Messi983

He'll probably take a W to get the biggest contract in football history that I doubt will ever be surpassed.

Doubt he's happy but will please his ego at least a bit I guess.

He was just a fake brand used by perez 🤣🤣

Perez wanted a big name to compete with barca since they had messi

He surrounded him with world class players helped to gets all these numbers but everyone with eyes can see he isn?t a top 5 player since 2014

Well deserved ending for the most overrated player ever 🤡🤣🤣🤣

He'll probably take a W to get the biggest contract in football history that I doubt will ever be surpassed.

Doubt he's happy but will please his ego at least a bit I guess.

I don?t think it?s that big really since no team was going to offer him shit 🤣🤣 it?s all in the contract to please him

I do believe it?s 50 or less per season

Anyway ?.. big L to his ego & his stupid fanboys 🤫🤣🤣

malvolio

Of course it will be surpassed. Inflation says hi.

Yeah, imagine Mbappe's retirement package to Qatar.

IMO Cristina's move makes sense. No different than what Xavi or Iniesta did. It's just more painful(only a bit) for his image because he still thought himself as this top player and the idiotic interview.

I'd imagine they'll put opposition defenders on roller skates so he can get 5 goals a match and give him MotM every match, plus cook up some fake Ballon D'ors trophies to keep him happy.

Messi983

We'll probably never know how much he's really earning but if it's around 200m/season as I've seen reported I doubt it will be surpassed. At least not in near future. Who knows though, maybe Saudis will give the player with Unique skill set even more. :busquets:

It's very likely this sum are not his actual wages but includes a lot of sponsorship money to promote SA league (and country).

Tbh don't really care, my point was just that signing "fattest contract in history" was probably a bigger motivation for him than money itself.

khaled_a_d

We'll probably never know how much he's really earning but if it's around 200m/season as I've seen reported I doubt it will be surpassed. At least not in near future. Who knows though, maybe Saudis will give the player with Unique skill set even more. :busquets:

It's very likely this sum are not his actual wages but includes a lot of sponsorship money to promote SA league (and country).

Tbh don't really care, my point was just that signing "fattest contract in history" was probably a bigger motivation for him than money itself.

There was a rumour already that Mbappe contract is 600M for 3 years (everything included) so he might not even be biggest contract atm.
Also JSA wants Messi there, and you would bet the little dictator would want even more money than CR7.
Honestly, plenty of possibilities for that contract to be surpassed very soon.
Also, the 500M include image rights until 2030

booge

I have been watching closley all the news sources ESPN, BBC, SKY SPORTS NEWS, and all forums and not even one person has stated the obvious.

When Ronaldo came back from his pre-season, something had happened to him in the form of physical decline so bad that ETH dropped him more or less from the start.

You could tell he could not been able to control a ball.

Going to the World Cup look at that first two vids where he started missing the actual ball when it would be crossed along the surface for him.

Can you now imagine in training where these low passing drills are taking place every session?

The younger players would have been laughing thier ass off at him and if you think about it , he is been acting like a laughing stock. It might be due to this.

He can't control a ball anymore or anticipate when a ball comes into him.

Some one should do a compilation video from begining of season to now and you will probably compose a video of the Greatest Sheperd of all Time video.

To end, that final through ball from portugal where he has a half chance to score. After Ronaldo had shot it at the keeper you could even see on his face saying "WOW, I did so well even to keep up and make a shot"

That's how low the bar has dropped within 12 months. Even last year you could see the decline but there comes a point where you become uttter shite therefore the saudi leage is perfect for him.

MTL_Barca

Rich guy who already has more money than he can ever spend earns even more money. Story as old as time.

He's almost 38 though, so i don't really see what's so funny about it. The real disaster was his return to United, how that one ended was indeed hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans