Cr150

Horatio

You're welcome
Heard he has some crazy clause in his contract that will allow him to force a loan to Newcastle United if they play CL next season.

raskolnikov

So this fool has a clause to join Newcastle if they reach top 4 this season.

He is really terrified of Messi getting his cl record.

He's like a car at a red light that races the car next to him who doesnt even know its a race but still cruises by him.

Horatio

You're welcome
So this fool has a clause to join Newcastle if they reach top 4 this season.

He is really terrified of Messi getting his cl record.

He's like a car at a red light that races the car next to him who doesnt even know its a race but still cruises by him.

Don't understand why he is so terrified of Messi. Should fear Haaland and Mbappe if he is worried about getting knocked off the no.1 CL scorer spot.

JamDav1982

There will be a hell of a lot of complaints from other EPL teams if Ronaldo is on a huge contract in Saudi but they loan him to Newcastle for less than that on FFP.

If that is allowed then expect all these oil clubs to suddenly sign players in middle east on hug contracts and 'loan' them back to their state backed clubs in Europe.

I doubt EPl teams would care that much about and even older Ronaldo going to Newcastle but that is abusing the rules and would set a path to road that would cause chaos with the leagues FFP rules.

malvolio

Heard he has some crazy clause in his contract that will allow him to force a loan to Newcastle United if they play CL next season.

Necastle has to first get there(actually I would like them to get CL at the expense of Chelsea/Liverpool/ManUtd). And then I doubt it they would be competitive for the first 2-3 seasons. If they want to get hammered by likes of Dinamo Zagreb, with the mummy of CR as striker I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Home of Barca Fans