Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Instead of talent/technical ability? Yes.

...and? so what? who cares if you are a 'talent with technical ability' if your attitude and professionalism are terrible and if you cant play more than 3 seasons at the elite level?
this is professional football, not the circus. gerd muller by all accounts was not a very 'talented' or 'technical' player (in the sense that neymar is) and yet noone in their right mind would deny him his greatness, nor contest that he was by far a superior footballer to neymar

so i dont get the point of the list

Co0ter

Cristiano played the best years of his career on the best overall team ever assembled, and it continues to be managed so even now after he's gone. He was ruthless in front of net, in all aspects.

But if Ronaldo got injured or didn't start, Real Madrid trucked on and was still a beast.

Other than the short run when Messi was injured and Suarez and Neymar stepped up, Messi was the REASON Barcelona was successful. When someone needed to do something, it was almost always him and it was magic.

Who scored or made things happen when RM needed it? Ramos, Marcelo?! Ronaldo wasn't even the clutchest player on RM while Messi was king for us.

Not to mention Messi awed people with what he did, taking breaths away with goals out of nowhere or god-like dribbles. Ronaldo didn't bring magic, he only brought ruthless efficiency which Messi always had as well.

CatalinR10

323096269_644252037474558_236893966496136713_n.png

bruh....

Football is a game of chance, and by chance, he happened to be at his individual best when Barca also were at their best, and just as we had gotten together all the pieces as a team, he started his decline not long after.

07-14 was his prime as a footballer, last 3 years at United, first 4-5 seasons at RM, in my opinion.

Not top 50 ability wise? Thats not right, come on, he is not Mario Gomez.

Real Madrid team between 09/16 was full of superstars & even on the bench

Barcelona had only 3 excellent years were their 11 main players at their best .. the bench never been great compared to madrid

If we switched Messi with Penaldo i do believe real madrid would had already 8-9 cl titles since 09 😂😂

So please stop this stupid argument about Penaldo alone Vs barcelona 🤪

Last edited:

booge

Cristiano played the best years of his career on the best overall team ever assembled, and it continues to be managed so even now after he's gone. He was ruthless in front of net, in all aspects.

But if Ronaldo got injured or didn't start, Real Madrid trucked on and was still a beast.

Other than the short run when Messi was injured and Suarez and Neymar stepped up, Messi was the REASON Barcelona was successful. When someone needed to do something, it was almost always him and it was magic.

Who scored or made things happen when RM needed it? Ramos, Marcelo?! Ronaldo wasn't even the clutchest player on RM while Messi was king for us.

Not to mention Messi awed people with what he did, taking breaths away with goals out of nowhere or god-like dribbles. Ronaldo didn't bring magic, he only brought ruthless efficiency which Messi always had as well.

This; ill never forget those magic moments. He did like you say take abit of breath away.

Horatio

You're welcome
Very impressive BTW. You're like Lukaku.

I have mostly been fortunate to have been placed in environments that deemed me to learn those. So not that impressive. It’s far more impressive when someone learns a language as part of a hobby instead out of necessity. I have tried it with Japanese. And after 10 years can tell you I am still shite. That’s when discipline comes into play. And I clearly lack in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans