Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

behindbrowneyes

240882091_2695818517391279_3409896694021806665_n.jpg

KingLeo10

Redcafe, the gift that keeps on giving:

"Watched an interview with a professor (sport science) who is or was advisor for Real Madrid. He meant Ronaldo could play on the highest level until he was 42-44y if he is motivated :D Weren’t any physical limitations."

44 year old CR7 in the CL and EPL :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Redcafe, the gift that keeps on giving:

"Watched an interview with a professor (sport science) who is or was advisor for Real Madrid. He meant Ronaldo could play on the highest level until he was 42-44y if he is motivated :D Weren’t any physical limitations."

44 year old CR7 in the CL and EPL :lol:

LOL :lol: I think most manu fans still think ronaldo can dribble like in his best twenties. Would be a pity if this move makes his United legacy worse.

Morten

LOL :lol: I think most manu fans still think ronaldo can dribble like in his best twenties. Would be a pity if this move makes his United legacy worse.

I dont think most United-fans are under the delusions that he will be running up and down the wings like its 2006, if they do, they cant have been paying attention to football outside England at all.

No, i think they all know he will be playing as a forward of some kind.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I dont think most United-fans are under the delusions that he will be running up and down the wings like its 2006, if they do, they cant have been paying attention to football outside England at all.

No, i think they all know he will be playing as a forward of some kind.

I have some Manu friends and they told me today they cant wait to see ronaldo destroying the wings again...and they were fucking serious :lol: But hope they are just stupid and youre right.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
They've bottled it with Ronaldo or Juventus? I mean, why didn't they submit an offer?

From what I understand they wanted to get him without paying Juve anything/Didnt want to pay Juve the fee (which was like ~15M).

Here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/SamLee/status/1431261364220203008

I think it would’ve been a good move tbh and let’s be clear, they didn’t walk away from it, they were happy to do it but lost out

Morten

From what I understand they wanted to get him without paying Juve anything/Didnt want to pay Juve the fee (which was like ~15M).

Here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/SamLee/status/1431261364220203008

I think it would’ve been a good move tbh and let’s be clear, they didn’t walk away from it, they were happy to do it but lost out

Its just a theme though, isn't it? Not to compare the 3 players as footballers, or the roles they would have in the team, but they didnt really push for either Messi, Kane or Ronaldo, despite all the cash that they have.

Guess they are just happy with the squad they've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans