Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Very good match, played some nice passes, looked fast and scored a great volley goal!

Martinez made the mistake to let him play every match in EURO. He can only play 1 match per week nowadays. Would be a nice ending for nt-career if he wins the trophy :)

Enjoy it lads:

FiReFTW

I am trying to figure out what kind of mental disease he has, and im not joking or trying to be mean but the guy obviously has some mental disorders, anyone have any ideas?

From the fact of saying throughout his career he is the best ever, number 1, all the time affirming it publicly and to his own head.
To the fact that going to a farmers league in order to be able to score more goals because in Europe he would not be able to score half of them just so he scores as most as possible.
To the fact that claiming he wants to score 1000 goals and he will be the first and only player to do so, again indirectly saying he is the best.
Just so he has something he can say he has more than Messi (goals) as ridicilous as that is.
To the fact that he said winning EURO is the same as World cup so basically saying he achieved the same as Messi when he won the world cup.

What kind of mental disorders does he have? Because none of this is normal, its far from normal.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am trying to figure out what kind of mental disease he has, and im not joking or trying to be mean but the guy obviously has some mental disorders, anyone have any ideas?

From the fact of saying throughout his career he is the best ever, number 1, all the time affirming it publicly and to his own head.
To the fact that going to a farmers league in order to be able to score more goals because in Europe he would not be able to score half of them just so he scores as most as possible.
To the fact that claiming he wants to score 1000 goals and he will be the first and only player to do so, again indirectly saying he is the best.
Just so he has something he can say he has more than Messi (goals) as ridicilous as that is.
To the fact that he said winning EURO is the same as World cup so basically saying he achieved the same as Messi when he won the world cup.

What kind of mental disorders does he have? Because none of this is normal, its far from normal.

Insecurity. He’s overcompensating

Grande

I think it's OCD

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Insecurity. He’s overcompensating

It's literally this.

He's probably the most insecure athlete I have ever seen. I wish there was a camera on him during the 2022 World Cup final. He probably had the biggest temper tantrum of his career or was really depressed for a few days.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No, but the Portuguese federation makes a lot more money with CR7 in the team than out of it.

I'm pretty sure even they know he's washed, but they're prioritizing lining up their pockets rather than doing the best for their team, which is why they also hired someone like Roberto Martinez.

If they were serious they would have thanked CR7 for his service, hold a massive ceremony for him and get on their knees and beg Jorge Jesus to take over their national team and pay what it takes.

Grande

Guys, it's OCD. The way he has his scenarios in his head like "I am the best footballer ever" or "I have to end my career with atleast 1000 goals to prove i'm the best goalscorer" and he cant accept anything that is against those scenarios is cery OCD-ish.

OCD people even with hard-to-achieve scenarios in their heads have it easier to change the reality so it's more adequate to their scenarios than maturely change their scenarios.

It's mentally easier for Ronaldo to train hard and play as long as his organism is letting him just to get those 1000 goals and to get as much trophies as he can so he can keep his "i'm the best footballer and best goalscorer in the football history" than to adapt his "scenarios" to the actual reality.

OCD players are perfectionists and they can become great players (like Ronaldo) but they are suffering hard asf in their heads if things are not going perfectly as they wish in their heads.

Ronaldo would be the first OCD player ever to fully adapt reality to his perfect scenarios, but unfortunately Messi was born. So he will suffer and play as long as he can to score every goal he can score and get every trophy he can get (even the smallest one, as long as it's official trophy that counts)

Let him score 1000 goals and be the best in his head. He's not an evil guy, he is suffering alot, let him have his peace, dont come at him with too valid argument that he may not be the best after his retirement, because he will cry and he will decide to go back to professional football to the official football league that is even worse than Saudi Pro League just to score 200 goals more so he can still cope that he is the best.

All this pain just because some little men was born back then in Argentina XDDDDDDDD

MontenegrinCuler

Funny how they're all mocking Pele's goals in South American competitions (that had the most tehnically gifted players of that era playing there) while their goat is hunting 1000 goals in Saudi Arabia with Al Nassr, and they're constantly crying about how Ronaldo's competition is way too hard because clubs like Al Hilal keep signing finished or failed european bums :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans