Cristian Tello

Darko

tbh pretty dissapointing tournament,had a few Alexis like slips today and some of his touches/passes were heavy

Galning

According to Marca we are in renewal talks with him. They say Barcelona think the 10M buy-out clause is too low :lol: This is awesome and sad at the same time.

mixer

Barcelona have offered Cristian Tello a contract renewal, including a pay rise and a 18M buyout clause instead of the current 10M. [catr]

He rejected an offer from L'pool. Thiago should do the same.

CatalinR10

Barcelona have offered Cristian Tello a contract renewal, including a pay rise and a 18M buyout clause instead of the current 10M. [catr]

He rejected an offer from L'pool. Thiago should do the same.

Only 18 M ? I would expected somewhere between 20-25 .

AvocadoCake

Very exciting prospect and like his attitude. Could a front three of neymar messi and tello be the future?
Yes. The rotation between the three would be delicious once Neymar and Tello improve. Tello has the potential to be world class, but this point last season I was saying the opposite so I can see where JamDav1982 is coming from...

SwiftGuyver

Tello has the potential to be world class

:lol:

no way!

he will never be good enough to be starting for Barca IMO. he is far too one dimensional. he was one of the least impressive Spanish players at the recent U21 tournament IMO. his touch was sloppy and his general skill set seems limited.

i wouldn't mind selling him for 10m.

abual3bed1

We're still on the one dimensional thing about Tello. Didn't he prove that wrong and showed he can be more than just that??

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He is still very one dimensional. It's just a question of whether he can get it to work or not. He often can with lower liga teams giving him so much space to run into but the moment he gets properly marked by a fullback, he's rendered impotent.

His entire game is either cut in and shoot with the right or try to blindly swing in a ground cross to the center.

Home of Barca Fans