Cristian Tello

Stric

I don't really see this as the club trying to keep him... more as the club trying to get more money for him.

Paganinisrvnge

If we sell Villa and loan out Deulofeu then I don't see why Tello can't get plenty of minutes next season. The 2 spots on the wings will be split between Neymar, Alexis, Tello, and Pedro. 4 players for 2 spots. Cuenca unfortunately is probably done at Barcelona. Of course there is the possibility of Tito's obsession with Iniesta on the wing but he should give Xavi much more rest which would allow Cesc and Thiago to get playing time at midfield where they belong.

If it were up to me, I would sell Pedro to help fund the purchase of a good CB.

Armando929

Pedro should really go. His Masia status is what keeps him here in spite of his low level of play. He gets so many minutes and hardly does a thing.

Villa, Alexis, and Tello should all stay. Promote Deulofeu and give him a bit of time.

That won't happen but it's what should happen.

barcanuck

Pedro should really go. His Masia status is what keeps him here in spite of his low level of play. He gets so many minutes and hardly does a thing.

Villa, Alexis, and Tello should all stay. Promote Deulofeu and give him a bit of time.

That won't happen but it's what should happen.

That would be ideal as we would have an actual #9 in Villa, one of Alexis or Pedro who do similar things is enough. Tello and Deulofeu both bring different tools and would love it too but it won't happen :(

Ronnie10

Tello looks sloppiest out of all Spanish youngsters against Russia. Almost every second his pass went to Russian players. But he created few dangerous plays, while other strikers didnt had much chances to score. Right wing of Spain is non-existant, Muniain drifts around too much, you can even see him at Tello's wing.

P.S. My mistake Muniain is AM and Isco is a winger. Isco and Tello switched side after the half.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
He deserves most of the stick he's getting tbh.

Not the way it's been going on in this forum recently. Some of the posts I read it looks like that Tito is the worst coach on the planet for Barca and everything that went wrong with Barca this season was down to him.

Superfly

Banned
Not the way it's been going on in this forum recently. Some of the posts I read i^zt looks like that Tito is the worst coach on the planet for Barca and everything that went wrong with Barca this season was down to him.

This man speaks the truth.

Home of Barca Fans