Cristian Tello

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I don't know why everybody is wanting him to be a brilliant passer of the ball. He's not even a starter but he is perfect to come off the bench and wreck tired defenders with his blistering pace and also start a few games to give us other options, he can only improve.

pattegrisen

I agree with you that he is direct player but the problem we play with a system that tend to pass it 100 times before we make a move and teams bunker in the box he lacks the tools for the system doesn’t mean he is not a good player he could do very well I think with counter attacking teams were he could use his pace in free space

I don’t recall that he had a mark in any of the big games that he played in fact he seemed lost hugging the touchline or losing the ball all of his points came against small teams

Now I don’t hate Tello he is respectful and appreciate what opportunity he is given but I am saying my opinion on what he lacks and could improve

Im not want him as a starter in many games either but like i said he brings in something different and score goals and he is a perfect supersub and i think he is okey with being that for now

raskolnikov

Congrats

Tello can be much better in a counter attacking team like Real Madrid, or in the EPL.
He's passing/1st touch are fine but not good enough compared to Barca standards!

Thats why I always say he should have gone to Arsenal, Wenger would turn him into a great player and he is suited for epl.
However im happy that he is ours of course and maybe when we use direct attacks more he gets used better, definitely a good player to have on the bench.

Ghost

I f*cking love this guy's pace, but he really needs to work on his ball control.

Edit: And passing.

Last edited:

Ghost

Bale's>Ronaldo's
Ronaldo is way faster than Bale.

He just doesn't show how fast he is that often because he is capable of getting past defenders using other ways unlike Bale who can NOT get past defenders without using his pace.

I know it's not exactly a serious post.
Just sayin..

CatalinR10

Tw Tello: "22 years. Thanks for the wishes and for the nice words I get every day. It has been one of my best years ever. Together with you"

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Great year ahead for Tello, I hope...He's worked his ass off to get where he's at, now that he's here he has to make the most of this opportunity and reach even greater heights...Happy he's extended, great asset for the club

Home of Barca Fans