Cristian Tello

AL-MALKI

Lucky & mediocre to debut with La Roja's 1st team...nice

I tend to agree with this I think he lacks the brain for our style of football $hit 1st touch and passing…But with the new coach who is more direct as it seems we might find a use for him…if the coaching staff worked on him he might not be far away from Bale or Ronaldo (roadrunners style) IMO whom are given freedom and confidence from their clubs while Tello is restricted by the coaches and team mates so it’s all about the new coach

Jadentheman

I tend to agree with this I think he lacks the brain for our style of football $hit 1st touch and passing…But with the new coach who is more direct as it seems we might find a use for him…if the coaching staff worked on him he might not be far away from Bale or Ronaldo (roadrunners style) IMO whom are given freedom and confidence from their clubs while Tello is restricted by the coaches and team mates so it’s all about the new coach

I didn't know his first touch is garbage

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

pattegrisen

personally i like tello and i think he brings something different to the team he is more direct , I dont know but i think he has more points/minute than the others forward aside from messi

AL-MALKI

personally i like tello and i think he brings something different to the team he is more direct , I dont know but i think he has more points/minute than the others forward aside from messi
I agree with you that he is direct player but the problem we play with a system that tend to pass it 100 times before we make a move and teams bunker in the box he lacks the tools for the system doesn’t mean he is not a good player he could do very well I think with counter attacking teams were he could use his pace in free space

I don’t recall that he had a mark in any of the big games that he played in fact he seemed lost hugging the touchline or losing the ball all of his points came against small teams

Now I don’t hate Tello he is respectful and appreciate what opportunity he is given but I am saying my opinion on what he lacks and could improve

KhaledBarca

Congrats

Tello can be much better in a counter attacking team like Real Madrid, or in the EPL.
He's passing/1st touch are fine but not good enough compared to Barca standards!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Eto'o wasn't exactly of Barca mould but he was a perfect forward for us. Not all players have to be Xavis and Iniestas.

Home of Barca Fans