Cristian Tello

Hellsangel

Don't think it's gonna happen. Tata dindn't give him a chance against way weaker sides and I don't see him starting giving him at Mestalla.

Tello isn't a good option when playing against parked buses because he needs space. Out of the four games we played this season, only Levante offered that space.

tello

Tello isn't a good option when playing against parked buses because he needs space. Out of the four games we played this season, only Levante offered that space.

True but Pedro needs quite the same amount of space to develop his game.
Alexis is not too far from that either.
Apart from Messi, Don and hopefully Neymar absolutely every FCB player needs that space there in front of the goal and if they don't get it usualy they look miserable.

psychotsek

At the moment I think he is a better fit than Pedro or Alexis. He's contribution is on the same level but his height, strength and physicality can help the team in set pieces.

barcanuck

Offered more in 20 minutes then Pedro has offered us in his last 200 minutes. He's bigger stronger faster than Pedro. Pedro is done in my books.

Vapor

Offered more in 20 minutes then Pedro has offered us in his last 200 minutes. He's bigger stronger faster than Pedro. Pedro is done in my books.
Agreed completely. This is what I have been saying since the end of last year.

Neymar - Messi - Tello/Cuenca when he gets back is the future. Also Duelofue if/when he eventually returns from loan. They all offer soooo much more than Pedro, who really just seems like an old relic out there. Every time I've seen Tello play recently he impresses... and he actually *gasp* SCORES.

Looked great again yesterday... deserves a WHOLE hell of a lot more time than Pedro this season.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This man has the skills to be our very own Cristiano Ronaldo lite. Not to mention the fact that he is very aptly named. Now if Gerard can fulfill his potential as well, what a front line we will have. :tito:

Home of Barca Fans