Cristian Tello

Kerrybai

Tello's progress is interesting. His natural positions is certainly on the left and I expect him to be subbed on the left for Neymar, however he is also showing his ability on the right side. Perhaps he can stake a serious claim as a RW starter over Sanchez and Pedro.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I am kidding but on a more serious note, we should be a little more appreciative of what the club has achieved in the last decade. We went from winning nothing for 6 years, getting into serious debt and buying the whole of Holland to creating arguably the finest football team of all time.

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Playing a seasoned international over a player that is still learning the game in a match away against one of our most feared rivals?

Cule4life

The Culest
Playing a seasoned international over a player that is still learning the game in a match away against one of our most feared rivals?

"A seasoned international"? :lol: I give up i will not be trolled anymore.
BTW i am not talking about the Valencia game just Tello being ignored in general

Truthist

Even if that seasoned international has been playing like a headless chicken for over 2 seasons?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
"A seasoned international"? :lol: I give up i will not be trolled anymore.
BTW i am not talking about the Valencia game just Tello being ignored in general

We've played 5 official games that demanded immediate results, all of that with a new coach who's still getting the hang of things and getting to know the players...

Keeping that in mind, I think it made perfect sense to play Pedro in those games as he is a seasoned international indeed... I'm all for Tello but, just as last season, we can't put such a burden on him just yet, I don't want another Bojan scenario to happen...

Truthist

We've played 5 official games that demanded immediate results, all of that with a new coach who's still getting the hang of things and getting to know the players...

Keeping that in mind, I think it made perfect sense to play Pedro in those games as he is a seasoned international indeed... I'm all for Tello but, just as last season, we can't put such a burden on him just yet, I don't want another Bojan scenario to happen...

So keep playing Pedro regardless how useless he is :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Galning

And if Tello would've started everybody would be complaining that he is a one trick pony that should've been subbed in for the last minutes of the game because it's only then that his pace becomes useful. Right?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
And if Tello would've started everybody would be complaining that he is a one trick pony that should've been subbed in for the last minutes of the game because it's only then that his pace becomes useful. Right?

Only if Tello gets to start almost every match for 2 seasons and suck 97% of the time, I'll start to b*tch :lol:

Home of Barca Fans