Cristian Tello

Wouterinho

Best man on the pitch last night in my opinion.
I don't mind the fact that he doens't cut inside that often, his decision-making was close to perfect last night.

that goal .. WOW ..

is it just me or does he pull a Henry at some points .. even the goal is Titi's kind of touches ..

it's good to have a direct winger that doesn't cut in .. we have alot of wingers who just cut in and pass or take a shot ..

When tello doesnt use an overstep he uses hanry's way to take the ball with him while accellerating (bumping ball up) + his finish was also typically henry

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
420923_266394916766315_111095378962937_637323_1162908082_n.jpg

Young Tello

desoe

Pure, 100% winger. We must keep him and see what happens. I'm not really into pure wingers, actually I never liked Giuly and I prefer players who cut inside, but sometimes you need people like Tello on the pitch. The way he caused chaos in Villareal's defence last week is a good example for that

BerkeleyBernie

It adds unpredictability. If he doesn't, the opposition will soon have come up with a solution to his crosses.

Exactly. Baseball analogy: it's great to be a good fastball pitcher, but if you can also throw a good curveball once in awhile, the hitters don't know what to expect.

The time for him to cut inside is when he is isolated and between the box and the half line. Right now, he's smart enough to hold the ball up and give a back pass (rather than take on the entire defense by himself). But cutting inside is another option, giving room for the overlap on the wing, option to cross to the opposite side, pass the ball to a central midfielder, tear up the middle, etc.

Home of Barca Fans