Cristian Tello

P

PhilS

I think Pep has to promote him, non?...Isn't there a limit on how much a B player can play first team footy?...Tello has proven he's an invaluable asset...Had Pep played him sooner in the past couple of weeks, the gap wouldn't be 7 pts either

No limit that I know of, for players under 25. The team tends to do promotions after the player after the player regularly gets named to the squad for a couple of months. They reward the player with first-team level wages.

I would imagine the B team players get extra compensation for games with the first team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He looked just as dangerous even for the Spanish Youth NT this past summer...That's when he entered into my radar, he's everything you hope Deulofeu might be...I mean, before that, I didn't even really know the player...He really just sort of appeared and it struck me how odd it was that a player this good was seemingly unheard of...Then you read his background story and it falls into place, amazed he came back to the club - clearly Barça means something to him

jairzinho

I really like this kid. He's quick, can take on defenders and delivers good crosses in. Hope he can be the next Pedro.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
nickname?

road-runner.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No limit that I know of, for players under 25. The team tends to do promotions after the player after the player regularly gets named to the squad for a couple of months. They reward the player with first-team level wages.

I would imagine the B team players get extra compensation for games with the first team.

No, I'm pretty certain there is a limit
It is 5 Liga matches... a B team player can only play 5 Liga matches in half a season. Beyond that he gotta be registered with the first team in order to play more. But a player can be registered with only one team, so either B or the main team. If we play a youth player for say 6 matches because of the injuries, then he can't go back to the B team during that half of the season.

The players above 25 have to be registered with the main team in order for them to be eligible to play with the main team. That's the reason Soriano couldn't play any Liga match

Home of Barca Fans