Cristian Tello

He's simply representing how valuable La Masia players can be to us. Motivation is so important, which he apparently has a lot of.

gingerless

it will improve.... also, he actually put in some very nice passes in the 'messi area' and cut inside a couple of times (got a shot off but keeper saved, other one was straight at keeper) future looks very promising for this kid

B

barcelonista

My commentator was raving about him. Highlighted how Sociedad doubled on him in the second half and how he won us like 6 corner kicks. Cuenca was starving on the other side of the pitch because our midfielders consistently played the ball to Tello. Actually scored 2 (Alves, WTF?!) and played a pass to Messi which Messi would have burried on top form. Quiet a spectacular debut. His decision making is spot on. His crosses to the centre always find its target.

BerkeleyBernie

He's pretty much a guaranteed corner or baseline run. I'd like to see him add cutting inside towards the top of the box to his repertoire. He's got the baseline run, he's got the cutback pass, he's got the hold up pass. But if he were to be able to use his pace laterally while waiting for the team to come up the field, he could really wreak havoc on defenses.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
So that Henry-esque finish a while back wasn't a one off, his composure in front of goal is impressive for his age. He made that finish today look a lot easier than it actually was.

Should've had an assist or two tonight as well, it seems that his teammates are still not used to his pace and don't get themselves in the position to meet his cut back passes.

Won't be so quick to say he should be replacing Cuenca, lets not forget how impressive Cuenca was in his first few games as well, he was also scoring some nice goals to top off his performances same way Tello is doing now

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
20120205elpepudep_7.jpg

abual3bed1

that goal .. WOW ..

is it just me or does he pull a Henry at some points .. even the goal is Titi's kind of touches ..

it's good to have a direct winger that doesn't cut in .. we have alot of wingers who just cut in and pass or take a shot ..

Home of Barca Fans