Cristian Tello

Stric

That's the problem. He publicly announced his desire to play more as if he don't then he will consider his options(Be sold or go on loan).

Deulofeu is back from Everton by then, so there's your replacement.

And then what... Deulofeu takes his place and you're back in the exact same situation. I doubt Deulofeu would be satisfied with a role that Tello isn't satisfied with. On the contrary....

F

Flavia

And then what... Deulofeu takes his place and you're back in the exact same situation. I doubt Deulofeu would be satisfied with a role that Tello isn't satisfied with. On the contrary....

Deulo plays well at rw, so that's an advantage for him.

Stric

True! But then where will jugadorazo play? :lol: Again, you'd have two guys (three when you include Pedro) fighting for the same spot, neither of them really being happy as a backup option.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Deulo could fit in well at LW as well.

Cut in from left. And he would then rotate at both LW and RW. Perfect.

Kerrybai

Bad decision to sub on the notorious right wing flopper when we desperately needed a goal.

At least Cuenca is versatile. If Tello sucks on the right, but Cuenca can play on both. Then it shouldn't be long till Tello is shadowed then sold off to England.

Because Neymar occupies the left side now.

I like Tello, but what they say is true. He is a one off trick pony. Predictable (even on the left) and relies on his speed to get past. He can only do the curling shot from a fixed angle too. He maybe still not be developed, but he's an average player and probably will forever be one. Not that being average is bad

[/QUOTE]

La Liga:

Tello - 1 goal every 184 minutes
Sanchez - 1 goal every 158 minutes

Tello bad, Sanchez amazing :sherlock:

Edit: Inputed assists.

Last edited:

Ghost

Got a shot on goal at least..

I know he will be criticised for being selfish, but what do you expect him to do when he only gets 8-9 minutes to prove himself each time?

Mr Hulot

I know he will be criticised for being selfish, but what do you expect him to do when he only gets 8-9 minutes to prove himself each time?

I completely agree with you. His mindset is the right one and I kind of feel bad for him, as his future in the club seems very bleak after the arrival of Neymar.

Was it last year that he managed to score a goal, even though he was subbed in during the injury time?

F

Flavia

@ctello91 3 h
¡Será niña! La pequeña Carlota ya viene de camino :) #feliz

448028_400x400wc.jpg

He and his gf will have a girl, named Carlota :)

barcanuck

I defend this guy for this same reason, he may appear to do bad in the 5 minutes he plays sometimes but he always tests the keepers. Can't say the same for Pedro who plays 10 times more and shoots 10 times less.

Home of Barca Fans