Cristian Tello

André

He is so limited. We should sell him and Pedro next summer. Next season our attack has to be Messi Neymar Alexis Deulofeu and a number 9.

Messi_Goal

i dont think tello is good enough for barcelona i would try to get his value up and then sell him.
if cuenca gets back to full fitness i much prefer him and Deulofeu will be a much better player imo.

Gilberto

i dont think tello is good enough for barcelona i would try to get his value up and then sell him.
if cuenca gets back to full fitness i much prefer him and Deulofeu will be a much better player imo.

Cuenca is a lot better in possession but Tello has a ton of speed. Deulofeu is sort of the combination between the 2 I think.

CatalinR10

Is his clause 25-30 M ? If a team decides to match that amount , we should sell.

F

Flavia

He was really poor... he's not taking his chances. I think he lost all the 1-on-1's he had, did absolutely nothing.

barcanuck

He's going to get his playing time now on the left side if Neymar is played as false 9 it's Tello vs Pedro on that side.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was really poor... he's not taking his chances. I think he lost all the 1-on-1's he had, did absolutely nothing.

He didn't have a good match, no question...Whether that's entirely down to a player in a slump or just being cold from lack of minutes is hard to gauge

Of course, I was encouraged to see Pedro play so well yesterday after having been in his own slump...so perhaps Tello will get a chance to show his quality with Leo on the shelf...But his speed will always make him an important asset to exploit so I can't imagine him falling off the radar completely

Home of Barca Fans